448 1 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
azzamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14616165 ft
  • >>>
Russia

This is an informational post only. For thought.I fly a lot. I think I flew about 20 million feet (about 85% with Litchi app) with my Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro.
For Mavic 2 Pro I had 14 batteries. 2 of them broke from 20 to 40 charge / discharge cycles and were replaced under warranty. 6 of them broke from 50 to 70 charge / discharge cycles. All of 6 batteries broke the same way: during the flight, DJI Go 4 displays a message that the battery is completely discharged and the drone is landing. A very unpleasant mistake if you fly over the city. Now I have given all the batteries to the service center and I'm waiting for an answer.
Now I have 6 batteries with 15 - 30 charge / discharge cycles.
For example my first drone was Mavic Pro. I had 8 batteries for it. All of them are working fine still. More than 140 charge/discharge cycles for each battery.

2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day azzamen. Thank you for sharing these information with us and for sharing your experience with your DJI Drones intelligent flight batteries. Rest assured that our DJI service center will do its best to test and assess the said batteries you have sent. Thank you for your support.
2020-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules