Three batteries loader
839 6 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the function of the button on the charger? I never press it and everything works

2020-2-6
Use props
Rofor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12733 ft
Austria

You could use the charger, while one or more batteries are inside, also as power-bank - just connect your smartphone cable and press the button to charge your phone from the MMs batteries....
2020-2-6
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

you can also use the button to turn it on and have it display the charge status of each battery
2020-2-6
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

It is described in users guide, if you mean the dock for 3 bateries, it shows the battery level when pressed or you start power bank charging by pressing this button...
2020-2-6
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Thank you, I didn't read the manual completely because of the rush
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. You may refer to the information given by our fellow DJI members above. Also, you can press the function button on the charging hub once to activate charging if charging does not begin automatically and you can also check the battery level as mentioned above by pressing the function button once. You may refer to the manual link below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... uide_v1.0_multi.pdf
2020-2-6
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Renato61 Posted at 2-6 03:42
Thank you, I didn't read the manual completely because of the rush

No problem, It is handy feature IMPOV...
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules