2100 7 2020-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
p1hill
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349846 ft
United States

Hi gang. Brand new Mini owner here.
Question: how can one add audio to the video?

Thanks!
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day p1hill. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment it is not possible to record sound when flying your DJI Mavic Mini. To record or to add audio you need to edit the said video and add audio to the finished product. In addition I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what is the best video editing software they are using. Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
p1hill
lvl.2
United States

Got it. Thanks for your reply!
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

p1hill Posted at 2-10 12:15
Got it. Thanks for your reply!

You are very much welcome p1hill. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-2-10
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

It depends on how much editing you want to do like adding effects and such. There should be a few free apps out there but me personally I only use Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects since that is what I learned with may years ago.
2020-2-11
Use props
p1hill
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Hurley.  I quickly realized how broad a question I had asked. I'll take a look at those apps for sure.
2020-2-11
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

p1hill Posted at 2-11 12:54
Thanks Hurley.  I quickly realized how broad a question I had asked. I'll take a look at those apps for sure.

No worries and don't hesitate to ask more questions.
2020-2-12
Use props
Verkolp
lvl.1

Ukraine

Adding audio as a video enhances the video and makes it more interesting and immersive. That is why most of the videos that bloggers add to the Internet are filled with different audio tracks. I am wondering what software can be used to do this?
2021-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules