Lens cleaning
1204 2 2020-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TriProt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2139150 ft
United States

I am looking for recommendation on the best product to clean the lens and sensor. I am not sure if there is a coating on it and if isopropyl alcohol wipe is ok to use. There are alot of bad reviews on Amazon so I don't want to take any chances. Thanks in advance.
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Dirt on the lens can be cleaned with a lens cleaning cloth. For dust in the cracks at the edge of the lens, use a dust blower or fine cotton swab for cleaning. To clean water stains, oil smudges, or fingerprints on the lens, apply a few drops of lens cleaning solution on lens tissue and use a circular motion. Close the cap after the lens is completely dry. Also, The inner side of the lens filter cap can be cleaned with fine cotton swabs. In addition to this, I hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-2-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the spin off lens, use a micro fiber cloth, the inside actual lens  I use again a micro fiber cloth   
2020-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules