Yet another Mavic Mini Video
583 11 2020-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

I finally got some not-too-bad weather and could fly around a little, so I thought I'll try to create a little movie, my first one ever, so don't expect big editing (skills).

Sorry for the horribly boring locations, but so far I wasn't able to visit some nice areas, since either sh** weather or busy with my Job.
Hope you enjoy it anyways.

2020-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job the haze in the distance added beautiful contrast to the video , well done .
2020-2-9
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

Nice video. good camera control.
2020-2-9
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

Thanks.
The more I get used to it, the funnier and more interesting it gets.
2020-2-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

You have some nice shots there, I liked the music too, thanks for sharing!
2020-2-9
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-9 08:36
You have some nice shots there, I liked the music too, thanks for sharing!

Thanks.
If you're bored, check out my Soundcloud. I didn't produce anything the past few months, too busy with other stuff. But most is more depressive music, so not sure if you like it. ;)

https://soundcloud.com/mizzu52
2020-2-9
Use props
djharrisx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5718163 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Mizzu,

Don't apologise for the "boring location". First off, I don't think it is boring -- half the point of watching these Mavic Mini videos is to get a new perspective on places which wouldn't otherwise ever get recorded. Besides that, I think you've done a great job in using what's around you to produce a really entertaining video... from your bike at the start to your shadow at the end and everything in between.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Dave
2020-2-9
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

djharrisx Posted at 2-9 10:03
Hi Mizzu,

Don't apologise for the "boring location". First off, I don't think it is boring -- half the point of watching these Mavic Mini videos is to get a new perspective on places which wouldn't otherwise ever get recorded. Besides that, I think you've done a great job in using what's around you to produce a really entertaining video... from your bike at the start to your shadow at the end and everything in between.

I appreciate your words, thanks a lot.
Have a nice evening.
2020-2-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Mizzu Posted at 2-9 09:02
Thanks.
If you're bored, check out my Soundcloud. I didn't produce anything the past few months, too busy with other stuff. But most is more depressive music, so not sure if you like it. ;)

I´m rarely bored lol, but anyway I had a listen, good stuff, I make music myself, some experimental and ambient stuff too but mainly highly energetic psychedelic trance

I liked specially your piece "Overhaul".
Keep it up!
2020-2-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done. Location was not boring, beside you have to shoot what and when the weather allows, Thanks for sharing.
2020-2-9
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1273379 ft
Norway

Nice shots!
2020-2-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft