Mavic Mini Dji Fly no camera video broadcast signal con Android P...
712 10 2020-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fernando Valdez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81312 ft
Mexico

Hi, I'm unboxing my new Manic Mini and I have two errors so far.

1: I can't see the camera image on my Android phone using Dji Fly App, I tried an Iphone with the same App and the camera video signal was received ok, i dont think it may be an RC - USB micro B Phone cable link issue because its new.
2: DJI Fly indicated an error after some minutes of doing nothing with Mavic MIni: 'Hot Processor' and indeed, it was, still without flying, so I shutt down Mavic.

I think the camera has no problem, since even on the Android phone, the histogram is modified by passing objects in front of the camera o pointing them to any site, any ideas? Thank you.

2020-2-9
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

As for #2, yes. it will overheat if you jsut turn it on and don't fly it. This is the reason that I do most of my transfers by removing the memory card and putting it in my reader. Transfers take a while and the Mini can easily overheat.

The solution is to fly it.

Cheers!
=C=
2020-2-9
Use props
Fernando Valdez
lvl.1
Mexico

Cal Evans Posted at 2-9 07:45
As for #2, yes. it will overheat if you jsut turn it on and don't fly it. This is the reason that I do most of my transfers by removing the memory card and putting it in my reader. Transfers take a while and the Mini can easily overheat.

The solution is to fly it.

Thank yout for the advice for #2 Trouble, Cal
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The comment of Cal on post #2 is correct for your 2nd question. Try to fly your drone to see if the overheating issue will still persists. Also, with regards to the 1st question, may I please ask what android mobile device are you using? Can you please make sure the connection of the said mobile device with the controller? You can also uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem remains. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-9
Use props
Fernando Valdez
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-9 10:48
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The comment of Cal on post #2 is correct for your 2nd question. Try to fly your drone to see if the overheating issue will still persists. Also, with regards to the 1st question, may I please ask what android mobile device are you using? Can you please make sure the connection of the said mobile device with the controller? You can also uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem remains. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi Gamora:

Mi phone is an Alcatel 1S SC9863A Octa-Core 4xA55 1.6GHz + 4xA55 1.2GHz Processor, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM witout micro SD Card. I tested yesterday another phone with the RC and it works ok showing camera transmition, again was an Iphone,

For #2 issue, that was ok, flying helps electronic unit to be cool down.

Thanks a lot.
2020-2-10
Use props
Fernando Valdez
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-9 10:48
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The comment of Cal on post #2 is correct for your 2nd question. Try to fly your drone to see if the overheating issue will still persists. Also, with regards to the 1st question, may I please ask what android mobile device are you using? Can you please make sure the connection of the said mobile device with the controller? You can also uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem remains. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Maybe the problem with my phone is the USB conection type. I have selected all the options but the phone only uses ans returns to:"charge this device", that means i think that RC is giving power to the phone. The telemetry goes ok fron the RC to the phone, but not the video signal.

Thanks.
2020-2-10
Use props
Luppien
lvl.1

Netherlands

Fernando Valdez Posted at 2-10 07:29
Hi Gamora:

Mi phone is an Alcatel 1S SC9863A Octa-Core 4xA55 1.6GHz + 4xA55 1.2GHz Processor, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM witout micro SD Card. I tested yesterday another phone with the RC and it works ok showing camera transmition, again was an Iphone,

Hey, I have the same phone and the same problem. I posted about it a bit earlier, the answer DJI gave was that the phone is not supported .
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fernando Valdez Posted at 2-10 07:37
Maybe the problem with my phone is the USB conection type. I have selected all the options but the phone only uses ans returns to:"charge this device", that means i think that RC is giving power to the phone. The telemetry goes ok fron the RC to the phone, but not the video signal.

Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, I will highly recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for us to avoid any possible issues since it shows that the mobile device was not listed on our recommended mobile device. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app on the said mobile device. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your support!

2020-2-10
Use props
Fernando Valdez
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-10 16:08
Hi, thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, I will highly recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for us to avoid any possible issues since it shows that the mobile device was not listed on our recommended mobile device. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app on the said mobile device. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your support!

[view_image]

Thank you Gamora
2020-2-11
Use props
Fernando Valdez
lvl.1
Mexico

Luppien Posted at 2-10 14:06
Hey, I have the same phone and the same problem. I posted about it a bit earlier, the answer DJI gave was that the phone is not supported .

Thank you Luppien
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You are always welcome Fernando!
2020-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules