Waypoint Software and AGL
1012 4 2020-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjiSepp
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hello,

could someone give me a recommendation for an application for Mac, where I can plan waypoint missions in advance?
And another quastion: the copter should follow a trail in the mountains and it should stay for example 200 feet (AGL, Hight Above Ground) above the trail, does it correct the elevation by itself? Does the copter mesure the hight while flying?

Greetings

2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-10
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

check out litchi, they do have a web application!
https://flylitchi.com/hub
2020-2-10
Use props
djiuser_QJri4Ajd4Xyl
New

El Salvador

For me MacGPS Pro navigation software it is  Flexibility: Support of open-standard format maps, aerial photos and charts, scan-your-own maps up to 32766 pixels wide, as well as our own maps and charts. Real-Time: Connect to NMEA from many GPS receivers. View your position and navigate to your destination on a wide variety of digital topo maps and marine charts.
Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks: Create and edit. Use on the Mac. Transfer to and from smartphone apps, many Garmin receivers, and other software.
2020-2-11
Use props
Kenneth Gauthier
New

Ukraine

It depends on the hardware configuration of the drone. Generally speaking, any software like that is flexible enough to accommodate many different hardware configurations is chosen. An example of such software is Axonim
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules