Gimbal Stuck - Code:40002
2989 2 2020-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlackmoreGeorge
New
United Kingdom

Turned the drone on to use it, 2-3 weeks after buying and it had worked perfectly up until this point, and the Gimbal Stuck Error occurs, I've seen a lot of other people with this problem. It also won't allow me to recentre gimbal because it gets stuck on 10% everytime I try to recentre.

What do i do? I've bought this for my new business and at the moment its £400 down the drain..

George Blackmore
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day George Blackmore. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone to see if the issue will still persist?  If the issue still persists after refreshing the firmware and calibrating the said drone. Kindly please contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2020-2-10
Use props
djiuser_2vCbFwn2yLEZ
New
Flight distance : 2631 ft
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 08:03
Hello and good day George Blackmore. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone to see if the issue will still persist?  If the issue still persists after refreshing the firmware and calibrating the said drone. Kindly please contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.

How can I refresh the firmware?
2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules