Samsung S10+ issues with DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Fly
3965 8 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
havoc25
lvl.1
Croatia

Hello,

I have bought DJI Mavic Mini and I have a problem with connection with Samsung S10+.
I installed DJI Fly and I stop at Remote controller Setup and Power on... after I physically connect (with provided cable) Remote controller and Samsung S10+... nothing happens on the app.

On SamsungS10+ I only receive notice about charging and app stays where it is so I can't get forward.

Thanks for your assistance!
H

2020-2-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would delete the App from your S10+ .  Also, delete the DJI folder if it remains.  Reboot S10+ and then re-download and install App again to make sure you didn't have a faulty download or bad install the first time.  
2020-2-13
Use props
havoc25
lvl.1
Croatia

I have managed once to get past that screen... but I needed after that to disconnect and charge my phone.
When I reconnected, same problem happened... I can't get past this white screen.. nothing happens with the app.
2020-2-13
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

I have the samsung s10 + and everything works properly after updating the app to version 1.0.6

In addition to what has already been written, I cannot give you suggestions
If I start app without turn on controller, the app shows the initial screen and calls drone connection.

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall the application and reinstall it again using the link below. Please check if the USB debugging option was already enabled to ensure that the mobile device will communicate with the unit. Please go to developer mode, enable the USB debugging and put default USB mode to tethering. Also, please make sure that you are using the updated firmware for both Aircraft and RC to avoid any issues.  Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2020-2-13
Use props
Veenstra85
New

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 09:30
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall the application and reinstall it again using the link below. Please check if the USB debugging option was already enabled to ensure that the mobile device will communicate with the unit. Please go to developer mode, enable the USB debugging and put default USB mode to tethering. Also, please make sure that you are using the updated firmware for both Aircraft and RC to avoid any issues.  Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Hi,

I had the same problem.

1. Connected Phone to DJI Controller
2. Phone (Galaxy S10 Plus) Battery is loading, popping up every time.
3. Can start DJI FLY app but no connection between phone and Controller, Still having the pop up, that the battery is loading from the S10 Plus.

I have tried the steps:

- USB Debugging mode is enabled
- Default USB Mode set to Tethering.
- With another phone (Samsung Galaxy s20) I have updated the firmware on the controller and the Mavic Mini.
- Deleted the DJI Fly app on my phone (S10+), restarted phone and installed DJI FLY app again.

Still having the same problems. Can you please help me?

Cheers,

Nick
2020-7-28
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Faulty RC or faulty USB OTG cable, you need to check on these.
2020-7-28
Use props
Apiarist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 97156 ft
United Kingdom

Hi havoc25, I had a similar problem with my Galaxy S10 and DJI Mini 2. Did you ever get your issue sorted?
2021-1-18
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

DowntownRDB Posted at 2020-2-13 04:40
I would delete the App from your S10+ .  Also, delete the DJI folder if it remains.  Reboot S10+ and then re-download and install App again to make sure you didn't have a faulty download or bad install the first time.

Valuable information!
Thank you.
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules