Phone Not on Compatibility List
1253 4 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James M
lvl.1
United States

Not until after buying an Osmo Mobile 3 did I learn that my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S10e, was not on the Osmo Mobile 3 Mobile Phone Compatibility List. (The Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ are on the list.) Are the compatability issues for my phone known? Should I expect a frustrating experience and return the device or are the issues so minor that I can expect to use it productively? Thank you.

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, the Samsung S10e is not listed on our recommended mobile device. However, this device are more likely the same as the other version of the S10 with regards to the system installed on the mobile device. If you encounter any problems please don't hesitate to reach us for us to assess you further. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-13
Use props
James M
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 10:36
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, the Samsung S10e is not listed on our recommended mobile device. However, this device are more likely the same as the other version of the S10 with regards to the system installed on the mobile device. If you encounter any problems please don't hesitate to reach us for us to assess you further. Thank you for your support!

TY, DJI Gamora.
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need help
2020-2-13
Use props
Jrubensp
New

Brazil

Hello!
I´d like to know if Osmo Mobile 3 or 4 already support the Samsung Galaxy S10e in Compatibility list. I have one and I would like to buy these gimbals with full support for my cell.
Thank you for your time!
2020-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules