23179 26 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brock_LH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29862 ft
Australia

Gday from West Oz.

I am having trouble getting my Mavic Mini to connect to the Assist 2 program.
I have tried the instructions displayed on the prog startup, plus a few other combintions but nothing seems to work.

Does any one have any tips..

Thanks,
Brock

2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know are you using a Windows or a Mac? Kindly please try a different data cable to check if the issue is with the cable or the port on the remote controller. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-18
Use props
Brock_LH
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 10:38
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know are you using a Windows or a Mac? Kindly please try a different data cable to check if the issue is with the cable or the port on the remote controller. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I am using W7 Pro, I have changed the cables. The remote controller works, the Mavic Mini is the problem.

I have deleted and reloaded the program, no change. the connector on the drone works, as the SD card is able to be seen as an external drive, along with the contents..

I am unable o connect to the drone to view the log etc. the front page just sits empty.

Brock
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Brock_LH Posted at 2-18 16:18
I am using W7 Pro, I have changed the cables. The remote controller works, the Mavic Mini is the problem.

I have deleted and reloaded the program, no change. the connector on the drone works, as the SD card is able to be seen as an external drive, along with the contents..

Hi. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after these troubleshooting steps. When you go the device manager is the drone detected as a unknown device? Kindly please try to check if the USB driver is updated. If issue still persists, please try to disable the digital driver signature on the computer. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-19
Use props
Brock_LH
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 10:59
Hi. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after these troubleshooting steps. When you go the device manager is the drone detected as a unknown device? Kindly please try to check if the USB driver is updated. If issue still persists, please try to disable the digital driver signature on the computer. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

The drone doesnt seem to be visible at all as a device, what should it display as. The SD card is visible as a storage device, and has a dji driver.
Is there an updated driver available for the mini, that can be downloaded?
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Brock_LH Posted at 2-19 16:55
The drone doesnt seem to be visible at all as a device, what should it display as. The SD card is visible as a storage device, and has a dji driver.
Is there an updated driver available for the mini, that can be downloaded?

Thank you for the additional information. If the USB driver is up to date, Was the DJI Assistant 2 downloaded for this link? May I know did the drone experienced any failed update recently? Were you able to disable the digital driver signature on the Window 7 computer? Please try a different computer to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-20
Use props
scallywag74
New

United States

Are you using "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic"? That is the one compatible with the Mini. There is another "Dji Assistant 2" for the Mavic Pro, etc.
2020-2-26
Use props
scallywag74
New

United States

If you are using the appropriate software, then make sure you are using the exact USB cable that came with the drone. Other USB cables may work for everything else, but may not allow your drone to connect to the software. That is an issue that I encountered that was remedied by using the correct cable.
2020-2-26
Use props
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Australia

scallywag74 Posted at 2-26 02:57
Are you using "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic"? That is the one compatible with the Mini. There is another "Dji Assistant 2" for the Mavic Pro, etc.

Yep, using the right version.
2020-2-26
Use props
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Australia

scallywag74 Posted at 2-26 03:10
If you are using the appropriate software, then make sure you are using the exact USB cable that came with the drone. Other USB cables may work for everything else, but may not allow your drone to connect to the software. That is an issue that I encountered that was remedied by using the correct cable.

I tried the original cable, and after deleting one of the versions of mini1 in devices, it is working.

I( think the two mini devices were confusing the soft ware
2020-2-26
Use props
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks all for the assistance, it has taken a while but things seem to be working OK.
2020-2-26
Use props
scallywag74
New

United States

Brock L-H Posted at 2-26 05:42
Thanks all for the assistance, it has taken a while but things seem to be working OK.

Glad to hear it. Happy flying, my friend.
2020-2-26
Use props
Duilio
New

United States

tuve el mismo problema lo único que me funcionó fue cambiar el cable, tenía 2 iguales y uno si conecto bien después de hacer todo y casi tirar la toalla, ahora bien cuando actualiza. al final no reconoce la laptop el puerto USB
2020-9-4
Use props
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Australia

Duilio Posted at 9-4 11:26
tuve el mismo problema lo único que me funcionó fue cambiar el cable, tenía 2 iguales y uno si conecto bien después de hacer todo y casi tirar la toalla, ahora bien cuando actualiza. al final no reconoce la laptop el puerto USB

I think your reply was some thing like try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable.
Thanks for the reply, but I dont speak "Spanish??" not a well used language in Australia.

The problem has been fix for the most part..

2020-9-4
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Did you put a battery on the Mini and powered it on before connected to the computer's USB?
2020-11-14
Use props
vindibona1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 206991 ft
United States

I have the same issue.  My Mini 2 will not be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2.  I tried two computers, multiple cables, following the instruction sequence and even trying different sequences.   When it was connected via USB and turned on it got VERY hot.  The processor seems to be trying to do something, but totally a no go.
2020-11-17
Use props
RuzgarKesmer
New

Turkey

vindibona1 Posted at 2020-11-17 21:50
I have the same issue.  My Mini 2 will not be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2.  I tried two computers, multiple cables, following the instruction sequence and even trying different sequences.   When it was connected via USB and turned on it got VERY hot.  The processor seems to be trying to do something, but totally a no go.

I also have the same issue and experienced the same heat problem.
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_4O91726DReXW
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Same here, mine shows its detected the drone and connects when I click on the minj 2 box pop up.
Only have option for  data transfer on the windows app and nothing else.
Drone gets really hot as well.
2021-1-19
Use props
jasks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113012 ft
Australia

I have the same issue.  My Mini 2 will not be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2.  I tried two computers, multiple cables, following the instruction sequence and even trying different sequences.   When it was connected via USB and turned on it got VERY hot.  The processor seems to be trying to do something, but totally a no go.

I am experience the same using . Using multiple cables, multiple computers using both PC and Mac still not detecting the drone.  It also gets very hot in the process.
2021-1-25
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

I have the same issue.  My Mini 2 will not be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2.  I tried two computers, multiple cables, following the instruction sequence and even trying different sequences.   When it was connected via USB and turned on it got VERY hot.  The processor seems to be trying to do something, but totally a no go.

You need to download the specific DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this page: https://www.dji.com/uk/mini-2/downloads

I found this out the hard way as I had downloaded the Mavic version which supports the Mini.

Unfortunately, the Assistant only allows you to export the log data from the Mini 2 and seems very slow. It took four minutes to download a 400MB file.
2021-2-9
Use props
superdog99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10072 ft
Finland

This made it work for me:

1. Open DJI Assistant 2
2. Power on the DJI Mavic Mini
3. Drone does it's startup test
4. Connect the cable almost immediately after this - while the led is giving you all the possible colors
2021-7-17
Use props
Bailey1988
New
Flight distance : 9662 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having this issue.
I cannot connect my Mavic Mini to my PC I have used multiple cables including the original cable that came with the drone. I have uninstalled the software and removed the driver and reinstalled it all but it is still not connecting. It is also not appearing in device manager. I have tried on a different machine and had the same outcome... HELP
2021-9-29
Use props
Y_Munoz
lvl.1
Honduras

Buenas noches.
Tengo un problema similar y necesito ayuda
Mi DJI Mavic Mini estaba funcionando muy bien, luego dejo de conectares con el control remoto, intente muchas opciones y no funcionaron, pensé podría ser problemas en alguna actualización e intente conectar con el DJI Assistant 2 para mavic, pero el dispositivo no reconoció la aeronave (el control remoto si y pude actualizarlo).
con muchos intentos siguiendo algunos consejos de ustedes, logre conectar una vez la aeronave e intente actualizar el firmware y cuando llego al 99% dio error, después de eso no he logrado conectar nuevamente la aeronave.
Que puedo hacer?
2021-10-4
Use props
djiuser_28p2d9GyfmTF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123005 ft

Spain

A mi tampoco me conectaba el dji mini 2 con  el Assist 2 y al final descubri que era cuestión de la secuencia de conexión. Hay que ejecutar la aplicación en el pc y después enciendes el dji y justo cuando empieza  a hacer la revisión del sistema para el arranque conectas el cable USB. De esta forma me funciona siempre a la primera. Si lo haces en otro otrden el pc te reconoce el dji como un dispositivo de almacenamiento, y puedes ver el contenido de la tarjeta, pero nada más. En cualquier caso esta aplicación vale para muy poco si lo que tienes es un mini 2 como es micaso, pues sólo puedes actualizar el firmware, lo cual lo haces más comodamente desde el mando con el dji fly, y para exportar el log de vuelo, fichero punto log, que lleva los datos encriptados y aún no he encontrado ninguna aplicación que lo desencripte e interprete. Los log sólo puede verlos tambien a través del Dji fly.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_chpYHuYZY2ZB
lvl.1
Colombia

superdog99 Posted at 2021-7-17 12:24

1. Open DJI Assistant 2

Esto funcionó para mi gracias
2022-8-30
Use props
Gymnast46
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78163 ft
United States

Same issue here for my basic Mavic Mini.  DJI Assistant 2 won't recognize either the drone or the controller.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software and tried different cables.  It's always worked in the past but no longer functions.
2022-10-10
Use props
Douglas Hensley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 195886 ft
United States

superdog99 Posted at 2021-7-17 12:24

1. Open DJI Assistant 2

Thanks alot, was having the same connecting issue. Your method worked like a charm.
2023-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules