Intel flight modes.
874 1 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello, I have been reading the PDF manual for the M2P 'intelligent flight modes' and coming to the first category 'free mode' the second sentence reads 'Free mode can be used while the aircraft is on the ground.' I am a newcomer and haven't yet used the Intel flight modes and am baffled by it, simply can anyone please explain exactly what this sentence means in context with the rest of the paragraph? I am stumped.   Thankyou.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The Free mode is part of the Hyperlapse mode. In this mode, You can set the shooting parameters and the aircraft will automatically shoot and render a timelapse video. In this mode, you can control the flight direction and gimbal angle. Also, the sentence that you had mentioned means that you can initiate the free mode upon take-off and after take-off, you can now control the aircraft altitude, flight speed and gimbal angle with the use of the RC. Hope this helps. You may also refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support!

2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules