Video Cache Not Saved In my Pixel 3XL
1397 3 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_t6PSOpf7UnW2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 680318 ft
Malaysia

Video Cache is not saved in my Google pixel 3xl but the picture cache is save in my phone.
I've checked my general settings in the apps, I've turned the video local cache on.
I've tried reinstalling DJI Go4 app few times and factory reset google pixel 3xl, but still no improvement.
Can anyone help ?
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in saving your videos on your mobile device ( Google Pixel 3XL ). Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Checking for the Google Pixel 3XL on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic series drone and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference,  I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-2-23
Use props
ThamEuGene
lvl.1
Flight distance : 680318 ft
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 08:50
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in saving your videos on your mobile device ( Google Pixel 3XL ). Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Checking for the Google Pixel 3XL on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic series drone and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference,  I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

I've tried with Huawei P20 Pro. There is no issue.
Previously my Google Pixel 3xl works just fine, but the recent updates seams caused this to happen.
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ThamEuGene Posted at 2-23 18:07
I've tried with Huawei P20 Pro. There is no issue.
Previously my Google Pixel 3xl works just fine, but the recent updates seams caused this to happen.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us today and it is great to know that the Huawei P20 Pro is working with no issues. In addition rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile device to be added on the said list in the future. Again thank you for your support and please fly safe always.
2020-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules