MG-1P-RTK
1000 4 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian34266
New

United States

Camera view dissapeared from the controler screen and it just shows black where the video from the UAV would be, live flight path along with map are still available though.  Tried reseting controler and UAV also looked to see if there were any setting that could be changed but did not find any.  Having a few other problems but I guess this is the first one to tackle.

2020-2-25
Use props
aspersionessanm
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issue, I already replaced the camera and video still black. were you able to resolve this issue?
2020-9-2
Use props
Brian34266
New

United States

aspersionessanm Posted at 9-2 06:48
I am having the same issue, I already replaced the camera and video still black. were you able to resolve this issue?

I powered the unit down to start with.  I also made sure all software was up to date on drone, batteries, & controller they all have firmware that has to match up.  Also to fully reset controller there is an internal battery that you can remove to rest it.  Where are you located I am in FL.
2020-9-2
Use props
iska
lvl.4
Serbia

try to restore to factory settings your RC
2020-9-2
Use props
aspersionessanm
lvl.1

United States

Brian34266 Posted at 9-2 07:34
I powered the unit down to start with.  I also made sure all software was up to date on drone, batteries, & controller they all have firmware that has to match up.  Also to fully reset controller there is an internal battery that you can remove to rest it.  Where are you located I am in FL.

The drone is located in Colombia.
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules