Not able to connect my Mavic Mini with the RC
874 2 2020-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mar71n
lvl.2
Austria

Dear community,
today I've gotten a repaired mavic mini back from the dji support center.
But this drone doesn't let me pair it with the controller. First I've tried the usual procedure. After that didn't work, I used the desktop application in order to update firmware, both on the drone and on the RC, no result.
Connecting without phone didn't work, the pairing mode in the app didn't work, reinstalling the app didn't work, changing to another phone didn't work, making a new account didn't work.
I even downgraded the firmware on both devices without a result. Is there anything else I can do, or does the serialnumber have to be activated first?
Very frustrating experience so far after beeing excited for it to come back and beeing excited for a trip that I have planned for this weekend with the drone.
2020-2-26
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Return it free of charge.
2020-2-27
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

From the manual:

The remote controller is linked to the aircraft before delivery. Linking is only required when using a new remote controller for the first time. Follow these steps to link a new remote controller:
1.        Power on the remote controller and the aircraft.
2.        Launch DJI Fly. In camera view, tap the icon and select Shortcuts and Connect to Aircraft, or press and hold the power button of the remote controller for more than four seconds. The remote controller beeps continuously indicating it is ready to link.
3.        Press and hold the power button of the aircraft for more than four seconds. The aircraft beeps once indicating it is ready to link. The aircraft beeps twice indicating linking is successfully.

Make sure the remote controller is within 0.5 m of the aircraft during linking.

Also check this site for additional troubleshooting:

https://www.gearbest.com/blog/ho ... roubleshooting-9069
2020-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules