How to Configure Remote Control Sensitivity on Mavic Enterprise
963 4 2020-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IdahoSky
lvl.1
United States

Hello All,
We have been looking through the DJI Pilot app on Android.
We are attempting to find where we can configure the remote control sensitivity settings.

Please advise...

Thank you in advance.

Mark
2020-2-29
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Mark,

It has been a very long time since I brought up the DJI Pilot flight program (only on Android).  Pilot has two main interfaces, Waypoints and General Flight.  In the General Flight sub program, there should be a three dot settings icon in the upper right corner just like the DJI GO and DJI GO 4 flight programs.  Access the settings.

As I recall, the DJI Pilot General Flight program was a streamlined version of the DJI GO and DJI GO 4 flight programs.  Find the icon for the Remote Controller and look for EXP settings just like you would do with DJI GO and DJI GO 4 flight programs.  That is all I can say for now.  I will check in the morning and see if what I just wrote is correct.  Too late right now.

Till then, Good Luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-1
Use props
IdahoSky
lvl.1
United States

Hello Cetacean,
That is where we expected to find the same settings, as found in the DJI Go 4 application.
However, those settings are missing from the Pilot application.
Considering the Mavic 2 Enterprise name and cost, we expect to be able to customize the flight control sensitivity.
I am hoping someone can provide instructions to change these settings.

Mark
2020-3-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

IdahoSky Posted at 3-1 07:16
Hello Cetacean,
That is where we expected to find the same settings, as found in the DJI Go 4 application.
However, those settings are missing from the Pilot application.

Aloha Mark,

Yes, I checked with my CrystalSky and P4 Pro, all set for flight and found nothing as you indicate.  Then later I tried my nVidia Shield and again found nothing.  But, both did update as soon as I signed in.  As you note, this is odd.  Yet, I never had a problem flying with sensitive sticks.  I wonder if they are somehow linked to the DJI GO 4 app?

Hopefully, one of the moderators will look into this.

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-1
Use props
IdahoSky
lvl.1
United States

Cetacean Posted at 3-1 19:54
Aloha Mark,

Yes, I checked with my CrystalSky and P4 Pro, all set for flight and found nothing as you indicate.  Then later I tried my nVidia Shield and again found nothing.  But, both did update as soon as I signed in.  As you note, this is odd.  Yet, I never had a problem flying with sensitive sticks.  I wonder if they are somehow linked to the DJI GO 4 app?

Thank you for trying, Cetacean.

Hopefully someone from DJI will have an answer that is viable.

Mark
2020-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules