The more I read . . . the less I know . . .
573 7 2020-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snoopybris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457343 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I live just north of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

I have an M2P - I find that the more I read about my bird, the less knowledgeable I become about my bird.

Are there any schools specific to the M2P to teach me the ins and outs?

Thanks for your help.

Mike
2020-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I find youtube very helpful!
2020-3-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know of any schools.  However, online videos are a big help for me.
2020-3-6
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-6 06:50
I don't know of any schools.  However, online videos are a big help for me.

Trouble is, I don't know what I down know . . .
2020-3-6
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

For me personally I am always thinking of different shots or scenes I can capture with my drone. If there is a style want to shoot or specific lighting that I am not familiar with then I will hop on YouTube and type in m question. Usually someone has made a video about what I am searching for and then I go out and practice.

Other than that I would go to a very open field with a couple fully charged batteries and start going though each setting to see how it effects your drone and images. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
2020-3-6
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-6 17:50
For me personally I am always thinking of different shots or scenes I can capture with my drone. If there is a style want to shoot or specific lighting that I am not familiar with then I will hop on YouTube and type in m question. Usually someone has made a video about what I am searching for and then I go out and practice.

Other than that I would go to a very open field with a couple fully charged batteries and start going though each setting to see how it effects your drone and images. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for your help - I was thinking more about the procedure type lessons - the correct ways to fly and having done all the right checks ect.
2020-3-7
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Snoopybris Posted at 3-7 01:27
Thanks for your help - I was thinking more about the procedure type lessons - the correct ways to fly and having done all the right checks ect.

Ahh...Gotcha.

I know there are a lot of pre-flight checklists that people have made to help with that area and as far as correct ways to fly are you talking about the rules of flying by authorities or like how to safely fly around  tree and things like that.
2020-3-7
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-7 16:55
Ahh...Gotcha.

I know there are a lot of pre-flight checklists that people have made to help with that area and as far as correct ways to fly are you talking about the rules of flying by authorities or like how to safely fly around  tree and things like that.

Hello Captain, pre-flight checklists. would be good.
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules