DJI Assistant 2 (DJI PPV /Series) - Network Error 3-3
5783 6 2020-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlasdairM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Have today received my DJI Digital FPV Combo, and managed to activate and 'pair' them (Goggles + Air unit + FPV Controller [Mode 2]).
However whenever I try to get firmware update for any of them, all I get is 'Network Error (3-3).
Can anyone please help me to get the firmware updates for all 3 items (goggles + air unit +controller)?
What am I doing wrong?
Regards, Alasdair
2020-3-6
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

I asked DJI support live chat and they said to make sure that you're using the correct version of DJI Assistant 2 from here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
They also said it could be due to your internet connection or PC. Try using a different internet connection and different computer and see if you get the same error.
2020-3-6
Use props
AlasdairM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Kreeze Posted at 3-6 09:44
I asked DJI support live chat and they said to make sure that you're using the correct version of DJI Assistant 2 from here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series
They also said it could be due to your internet connection or PC. Try using a different internet connection and different computer and see if you get the same error.

Kreeze - thanks very much for reply. I have double-checked and I am using the correct and most up-to-date version of DJI Assistant 2.
I will now try changing internet connection and/or computer to see if error can be overcome.
Regards, Alasdair
2020-3-6
Use props
djiuser_RZZX5tlOwHYh
New

United States

Hey,

Ibeen looking around but cannot find info on why my goggles and air unit is not activating after I plug and run assistant 2
Goggles are power on
Quad and air unit is powered as well
It just says Network failed after agreeing to the prompts ?

Thanks
2020-5-16
Use props
AlasdairM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

djiuser_RZZX5tlOwHYh Posted at 5-16 05:15
Hey,

Ibeen looking around but cannot find info on why my goggles and air unit is not activating after I plug and run assistant 2

I've no idea why, but I solved my problem by using my iPhone as wifi hotspot for whenever I use DJI Assistant 2 for any updating or anything.
This solves the problem - no longer get Network Error 3-3 message.
Others who advised seem to think that this works as sometimes the VPN doesn't like DJI Ass 2.
As I said, I've no idea why,  but using wifi hotspot from another device works for me.
Best of luck.
Regards, Alasdair
2020-5-16
Use props
KillinMe Smallz
lvl.1

United States

AlasdairM Posted at 2020-5-16 06:02
I've no idea why, but I solved my problem by using my iPhone as wifi hotspot for whenever I use DJI Assistant 2 for any updating or anything.
This solves the problem - no longer get Network Error 3-3 message.
Others who advised seem to think that this works as sometimes the VPN doesn't like DJI Ass 2.

You're my hero AlasdairM! I used my hotspot and FINALLY got an update. Thanks for the info!
2021-2-26
Use props
trig2
lvl.1

United States

What the heck, this actually worked.  My main PC is on a home network and hardwired and didn't work.  I have a little micro PC with wifi which I connected to my phones hotspot and it works, unbelievable.  
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules