Ronin-M roll axis motor not working
1731 3 2015-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roccoavallonede
lvl.1

United States

Used the Ronin-M for a one hour shoot continuously and it worked great. Got it home and powered on again and the Roll axix motor wasn't working. The app shows a power reading and gives the angle but the roll axis moves without resistance. Its as if its in safemode or just completely dead. The other two motors work fine. tried power cycling, updating firmware nothing helps. Any ideas what the issue could be?ee
2015-6-13
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Please kindly send a video to yi.zhang@dji.com
THX
2015-6-15
Use props
Ray
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-6-15 17:05
Please kindly send a video to
THX

why on earth would you need a video and how would you explain/show this in a video?   the roll axis stopped working, the app shows power but no resistance (or strength from the motors) any advice?    I feel like this may be a language barrier and please understand I am not trying to be rude but I am thinking you sold enough Ronin and Ronin M units to english speaking areas that maybe its time to hire some translators.  Mine works great but after reading some of the DJI "answers" I may return it to B&H out of fear that when I need help it may not be available to me (I speak only english and spanish)     
2015-6-16
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Ray Posted at 2015-6-17 10:06
why on earth would you need a video and how would you explain/show this in a video?   the roll axi ...

Usually we asked the video so that our other engineer can analysis it, through the video we may get more details.appreciate for your kindly understanding
2015-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules