Mavic Min Compared to Spark
450 0 2020-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

I have seen a lot of negative comments comparing the Mini to the Spark.  I have a Mini and I have two Sparks.  I have only recently gotten the Sparks out of storage.  There is a specific reason for this.  I love the Mini and it is more than enough to not need to fly one of the Sparks.  However, to up my game a bit I bought a refurbished pair of Goggles.  Now these do not support the Mini but they do support the Spark (fly more only).  So I've taken out one of the Sparks out to exercise it with the goggles.  Right off the bat I'll tell you that flying the Mini is definitely more relaxing.  Why?  Because it is feather light.  It is steady but responsive.  The Spark is heavy.  It seems clunky, but that is not really fair.  It is just heavy.  Flight time is about a third that of the Mini (again, it is the weight).  The Spark gives off lots of heat. and it is louder.  Oh, and because of the weight it has to be registered with the FAA.  So, the Spark has a few software tricks that the mini doesn't have.  It will follow you.  It will take commands from hand signals.  It can be made to fly preprogrammed patterns (I've never done this).  Oh, and it is about $300 more expensive.  You decide what you like better.  But wanting your cake and eat it too just is not logical.  By this I mean wanting a Mini that can do everything that a Spark can do but for the price of a Mini.  Wishful thinking.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules