4184 5 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Motch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44213 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I went to do 2 vdeo shots of real estate.  Have a Mavic Zoom and smart controller.
I haven't used them in a few months.

I had an SD card in the drone, and one in the controller.

Did pics, a lot of videos and also some special effects (Asteroid and Dronie)

Came home and went to get the pics off the SD card from the drone.  Nothing there!  Blank.
The SD card from the controller has videos but not one pic, and no special videos.  I see the files.. shows up as 1 sec video but no effect.

Help?

Take both cards out and put in my computer.. no go on the one card, and from the other I still find the videos but no still.
I shot the stills in HDR.

The smart controller doesn't show the any pics/video in the internal memory either

HELP!
Thanks
Motch

2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. When you are accessing the playback button on the DJI Go 4 while the remote controller and the drone are connected are you able to find the videos or photos that you have taken? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-3-11
Use props
Motch
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Something else I've just noticed.
The SD card that was in the Smart Controller has videos on it.  The Dronie are there.  No Pics still or Asteroid.
But when I put the SD into the drone, the drone says there are no pics or videos on the card?!

Am trying to use the controller that came with the M2Z to see it that changes anything.

Hope I don't have to go and shoot it all again
Motch
2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Motch Posted at 3-11 13:54
Something else I've just noticed.
The SD card that was in the Smart Controller has videos on it.  The Dronie are there.  No Pics still or Asteroid.
But when I put the SD into the drone, the drone says there are no pics or videos on the card?!

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this matter. When you are on the playback button, Are you able to find the photos and videos on the different storage area on the image I will be posting? So that we can isolate if the said photos and videos are saved in a different storage location. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-3-11
Use props
Motch
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So.. unable to upload the pics I just took with my Iphone-
but here's what they show.

SD card in Drone.  Used today.
Go to the App (DJI 4.0), go to the bottom right and hit the 'play'
Under 'SD Card'
No Photo or video available

Under 'Internal Storage'
No Photo or video available

Mine you, this SD does not show anything either when I put it in the smart controller or into my computer.

Now, the smart controller.
It also has the SD card from earlier today in it.
When I go to the icon on the home screen, button right (but not all the way right!)
I got to the menu with
Photos    Albums    SD Card

Under Photos, I get a folder that says 'No Photo'
Under SD Card I see ALL the videos I took today, but no photo's!

(Also, I don't show the asteroid shots I took)

Really confused~
Motch
2020-3-11
Use props
djiuser_QlFI9fZezYfJ
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi, maybe you can try Bitwar Data Recovery to scan and find the missing pics and videos. It is reliable and time-saving, and the recovery process is quick and easy. I hope it would be helpful for you.
2020-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules