Sun Shade Lens hood?
818 7 2020-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Anyone using these? After cracking the front glass on my camera I think one of these would be a good idea but unsure of which to try.

2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the incident happen to your camera. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members that currently using this kind of accessories. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-3-12
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-12 07:44
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the incident happen to your camera. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members that currently using this kind of accessories. Thank you for your continued support!

Thankfully it happened to the far side and doesn't effect the photo's from what I can tell. I was putting it away and dropped it on the patio and it chipped the upper left side. I found the replacement glass If I wanted to fix it, this isn't worth sending the whole drone in for even though I do have refresh.

2020-3-12
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

I have the middle one, apps
2020-3-12
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

I have the middle one, adds good Protection to the gimbal, when fitted drone will no longer fit in combo box
2020-3-12
Use props
Corger
lvl.4
United States

I have the one in the middle.  It hasn't helped much with lens flare and the Mini is more affected by the wind, so I don't use it anymore.  Also, it shows up in a video when yawing with the camera is aimed down.   But it does fit securely and might help protect the gimbal/camera assembly from certain types of impacts.
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ABeardedItalian Posted at 3-12 08:25
Thankfully it happened to the far side and doesn't effect the photo's from what I can tell. I was putting it away and dropped it on the patio and it chipped the upper left side. I found the replacement glass If I wanted to fix it, this isn't worth sending the whole drone in for even though I do have refresh.

[view_image]

Thank you for your response. We totally understand your decision you can contact us directly if there is any problem related on this camera of yours. However, if this camera still works perfectly with no errors or problems you can use it on a daily basis without worrying anything. Thank you for your valued support!
2020-3-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have one for my Mavic Pro, but never use it.
It won't protect your glass much btw.
Just a little less sunray / reflections from sunlight hitting the lens from a certain angle.
2020-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules