Compatible with iPhone SE
5725 8 2020-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iAAs Moscow
lvl.1

Russia

Does it compatible with iPhone SE (iOS 13.3)?

Thanks!

2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day iAAs Moscow. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device  iPhone SE. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. DJI recommends you to use a compatible mobile device on the said gimbal for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0116.pdf
2020-3-17
Use props
iAAs Moscow
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 07:27
Hello and good day iAAs Moscow. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device  iPhone SE. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. DJI recommends you to use a compatible mobile device on the said gimbal for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0116.pdf

Thanks, but what about this answer and the picture in it? (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=196173&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D710%26typeid%3D710)
2020-3-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have used it extensively with the Osmo Mobile 1 and DJI Go
What app is used for Osmo Mobile 3?
2020-3-18
Use props
iAAs Moscow
lvl.1

Russia

Montfrooij Posted at 3-18 00:24
I have used it extensively with the Osmo Mobile 1 and DJI Go
What app is used for Osmo Mobile 3?

Planned to use DJI Mimo      
2020-3-18
Use props
andrei_47
New

Russia

Hi everyone,
so what about iPhone SE and Osmo Moblie 3? I don't have an idea why it can be not compatible as SE has mostly the same hardware as iPhone 6s.
I want to buy Osmo 3 and use it with iPhone SE most of the time. So I would like to know what issues can arise.

Will Osmo 3 hold SE tight at all?

Sorry but I couldn't find any useful information on the web at all.   
2020-3-28
Use props
andrei_47
New

Russia

Few more questions.

1. What options listed in "Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0116.pdf" will not work?
2. Will Osmo mobile 3 stabilize video from iPhone SE? Or there can be some problems due to small size and weight?

Thanks in advance!
2020-3-28
Use props
kabirhussain
New

India

I have bought the new I Phone SE and I was planning to buy the Osmo Mobile 3 to use with this device.  Please clarify whether it will be compatible with my phone.
2020-9-24
Use props
iAAs Moscow
lvl.1

Russia

Yes, but need a thick case
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules