Mavic 2 Pro lost - Low light ,no GPS, yaw away.
878 3 2020-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Derek Lee ST
lvl.1

Thailand

Hi DJI Team,

An hour ago i test my drone at my apartment roof top area. To test are intented to be quick, until i heard low light error and the drone start yawing away from my control all i can do is flying up and down as it go further and  i lost my drone signal. The last i saw is the drone have only 5 satelite signal.

As i try to recover my drone, the GPS location show the flight record which is a day before in Malaysia.

Please let me know how can i help to troubleshoot with your team about this issue.

Regards,
Derek Lee S T
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Derek Lee S T, we are sorry for your loss, there should be flight record of the accident as long as the APP was connected during the flight even though the GPS location is not correct, it is recommended to email to support@dji.com with the details to start a ticket for the data analysis if the drone is still under warranty period, we will provide the proper resolution according to the analysis result.
2020-3-17
Use props
Derek Lee ST
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello Mindy,

Please let me know how can i extract the flight record, i can see it in my smart controller but i dont see any extract button though.
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Derek Lee ST Posted at 3-17 19:22
Hello Mindy,

Please let me know how can i extract the flight record, i can see it in my smart controller but i dont see any extract button though.

Please refer to the video below to sync the flight records and then provide your DJI account and the date of the accident to our support team.
If you would like to extract the flight records manually, please connect the Smart Controller to your computer and then find the flight records here: RM500–Internal shared storage--DJI-dji.go.v4--FlightRecord
2020-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules