dji hdl protocol
6108 7 2020-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smakers
lvl.1

United States

Is this protocol not working anymore? I'm using T-motor F7 HD & F55A Pro II Stack/ Combo for DJI.
I did run the cli command "set sbus_baud_fast = ON" and the option in Betaflight 4.1 and Goggles are not showing up.

2020-3-18
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the link for the DJI remote. I don’t think it should have any effect on the goggles. What exactly do you mean by not showing up? No picture or no OSD items?
2020-3-18
Use props
Smakers
lvl.1

United States

Sorry I wasn't clear, the option to chose the DJI HDL protocol is not available for selection on both the goggles and betaflight 4.1 under SBUS, even when you have the fast sbus_baud_fast enabled.
capture.gif

2020-3-19
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

yeah i'd like to know where this went as well. i have baud fast enabled and i just use sbus. not sure if i'm using hdl in this way or not
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, you are recommended to refer to this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-198403-1-1.html, hope it can help you, thanks.
2020-3-21
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You need to have sbus selected and sbus_baud_fast enabled. If this is set and the goggles are set to use the DJI protocol you are using it. If the protocols do not match, it does not work at all.
2020-3-22
Use props
Smakers
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, everyone, but it's still not showing. Please see the images attached below and as you can see I don't see the DJI protocol at all.In my DJI goggles the only options I can select under device are normal and sbus baud fast. My control works in sbus baud fast option, but I want to use that DJI protocol (7MS).
sbus.GIF
sbus1.GIF
sbus3.GIF

2020-3-22
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

If you have SBUS selected, subs_baud_fast = ON set, and selected the right protocol from the goggles. then you are using the DJI protocol. If the goggles do not match the flight controller setting then it does not work. If you are looking at the on screen display latency and thinking that must mean that you do not have it set, that is video latency, not control link latency. The 7ms latency is only for the control link.
2020-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules