1014 5 2020-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dominicjames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1445374 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guy's,

How can I check if a Mavic 2 Pro (EU) is legit?

The box it is being shown in has white internals rather than the normal black I've seen. I got him to sync the flight records and it show's no flights. I can see the serial number on the box 163CG8JR0A0W6B but only found this url (http://tools.retroroms.info) for checking, but it has no model info and a build date of August 2019.

What else can I do to check?

Thanks

Dominic
2020-4-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Since I’ve been flying dji drones 5 years ago I have never come across a fake dji drone , you have checked tool rooms and serial number checks out that’s as much detail as you can get.

If you’re purchasing of someone you can check all it’s milage how many times battery has been charged as well as testing the craft itself.
If you’re buying sight unseen well it will be what it is.
2020-4-7
Use props
dominicjames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1445374 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 4-7 03:46
Since I’ve been flying dji drones 5 years ago I have never come across a fake dji drone , you have checked tool rooms and serial number checks out that’s as much detail as you can get.

If you’re purchasing of someone you can check all it’s milage how many times battery has been charged as well as testing the craft itself.

Thanks, Captain, all valid points.

I've never seen a white internal packaging for a Mavic 2 Pro hence my nervousness.

Is there an easy way to check the battery info?
2020-4-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

dominicjames Posted at 4-7 04:01
Thanks, Captain, all valid points.

I've never seen a white internal packaging for a Mavic 2 Pro hence my nervousness.

Only way is to check on app used last.
2020-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Dominic, sent you PM regarding to your inquiry. Please check.
2020-4-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It was posted on here a while ago that the newer M2P's have a white box insert.  
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules