Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pashi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI_0811.JPG DJI_0812.JPG
Very strange behavior of manual WB at DJI Mavic Mini. Sometimes it manually changes the tint of image. No changes in settings, photos taken with difference in few seconds. Light conditions the same. WB set to 5600K. Got few cases of this bug.
2020-4-8
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

That is weird indeed, I also noticed that changing from manual to auto white balanced produces different tinted images, like different level of saturation...
Quite puzzled about this.
2020-4-8
Use props
Pashi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello again.  As I mentioned before, problem with HUGE tint shift to magenta in manual WB is still here. DJI guys, can you say something?
2020-4-15
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

InspektorGadjet Posted at 4-8 08:25
That is weird indeed, I also noticed that changing from manual to auto white balanced produces different tinted images, like different level of saturation...
Quite puzzled about this.

I think switching from manual to auto is normal to change the WB of the image (assuming the manual value wasn't exactly the same as the auto value). From what I understand, what @Pashi is saying is that he's getting WB changes *without* turning off "manual WB"
2020-4-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Ice_2k Posted at 4-16 01:38
I think switching from manual to auto is normal to change the WB of the image (assuming the manual value wasn't exactly the same as the auto value). From what I understand, what @Pashi is saying is that he's getting WB changes *without* turning off "manual WB"

I see, then is absolutely unacceptable.
Weather sucks here at the moment havent had a chance to test myself.
Lets hope DJI will fix this...
2020-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules