to select bloc on the left.....
Can you help me?
Thanks !!!
2020-4-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, did you have a touch screen on your computer? Could you please tell us the RoboMaster App version, the computer model and a short video of the issue for further confirmation?
2020-4-10
Use props
SLY.FR
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 4-10 04:37
Hi there, just to verify, did you have a touch screen on your computer? Could you please tell us the RoboMaster App version, the computer model and a short video of the issue for further confirmation?

HI, Yes I have a touch screen,   Microsoft surface   X64 , win 10 family
app version: 1.1.0
Thnks for you help.
2020-4-10
Use props
SLY.FR
lvl.1
France

SLY.FR Posted at 4-10 05:29
HI, Yes I have a touch screen,   Microsoft surface   X64 , win 10 family
app version: 1.1.0
Thnks for you help.

with the video

Vidéo.zip

487.47 KB, Down times: 2

2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, thank you for providing the video. Sorry that currently, the app doesn't support using the touch screen to scroll and select the blocks. Please use it with a mouse.
2020-4-14
Use props
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Are you using your touch pen 'correctly' ?  It seems to me you're pressing the pen then scrolling ... This is in a sense the same as moving your mouse on the screen while the button is pressed down. Even a normal (non-touch-screen) computer won't respond t that. I do have a surface as well, and so far had no issues with any app I throw at it, including those that use the touch-screen. I however have not tried the RM app, and will do sometime soon.
2020-4-14
Use props
SLY.FR
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 4-14 19:36
Hi, thank you for providing the video. Sorry that currently, the app doesn't support using the touch screen to scroll and select the blocks. Please use it with a mouse.

HI Thanks. It's OK with a mouse! thak you
2020-4-14
Use props
SLY.FR
lvl.1
France

JB63 Posted at 4-14 23:31
Are you using your touch pen 'correctly' ?  It seems to me you're pressing the pen then scrolling ... This is in a sense the same as moving your mouse on the screen while the button is pressed down. Even a normal (non-touch-screen) computer won't respond t that. I do have a surface as well, and so far had no issues with any app I throw at it, including those that use the touch-screen. I however have not tried the RM app, and will do sometime soon.

hi, thanks for help. This is really an app. problem that doesn't work without a mouse. Thank you
2020-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules