DJI DISREGARDS CLIENTS
1175 11 2020-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929232 ft
United States

[color=var(--posttitletextcolor)]red light on the Controller and DJI IGNORES THEIR CLIENTS

Super shady tactic from DJI. My SPARK Remote Controller one fine day stopped working (red light blinks 2x quickly, and combo of the 3 buttons not doing anything, nor the 9 second reset).
I have DJI Care but, because its fully paid, DJI CARE serves for NOTHING. This malfunction of the RC happened 3 WEEKS AGO and DJI CLOSED THE FACILITY in the US. For 3 weeks I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THE RC FOR REPAIRS BUT ALL I GETONN THEIR SITE IS THE B.S. MESSAGE: "thank you for your patience but WE DONT GIVE A DAMN TO YOU". Conclusion? NO SERVICE FOR A MONTH AND NO IDEA WHEN THEY WILL RESUME.
THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. How come they don't FIX THEIR OWN MISTAKES???? Send my RC SOMEWHERE AND GET IT FIXED!!!!!
CS told me that they can't help me at all, the only thing they told me was: PRESS THE POWER BUTTON FOR 9 SECONDS... I said I HAVE TRIED IT, and then they say: WE WILL SEND YOU A SHIPPING LABEL... WHEN WE DECIDE WE HAVE TIME FOR YOU!

WHY DID I BUT THAT FREAKING DJI Care????? SHOULD I DO A CHARGE BACK?
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS RC??????

2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, it is recommended to send in the RC for the diagnosis, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check the email from UPS and send in at your most convenience. Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-4-10
Use props
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-10 01:56
You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, it is recommended to send in the RC for the diagnosis, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check the email from UPS and send in at your most convenience. Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your kind understanding.

WHERE IS MY LABEL. I HAVENT RECEIVED IT YET.
PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS
PAULOEUA@GMAIL.COM
2020-4-10
Use props
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-10 01:56

THERE IS NO EMAIL FROM UPS.
Please stop giving me the run around.
SO DISRESPECTFUL
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pauloeuagmail.com Posted at 4-10 02:11
THERE IS NO EMAIL FROM UPS.
Please stop giving me the run around.
SO DISRESPECTFUL

The shipping label is usually sent by UPS, per the system, it shows it has been sent, sorry to know you haven't received it. We have arranged the related team to send again via support@dji.com as soon as possible, please note it later. Thank you.
2020-4-10
Use props
djiuser_bVgl9vnoUcEA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2077 ft
Thailand

Hi,

I have been trying to contact people regarding this matter over the last few days but I am struggling to get any replies. I am currently stuck in Thailand and ordered a Mavic Mini off the official apple website. I had it for 5 days before it crashed in the water. Now I do not know if it was down to pilot error or a malfunction with the drone itself, but what I want to clarify if my Care refresh will cover me. I purchased the Care refresh for the U.K but the drone itself was purchased in Thailand. I was prompted and allowed to buy the care refresh program on the DJI fly app and the drone successfully binded to it. So I want to confirm if I cannot claim on the warranty here in Thailand, that I will still be able to send my drone off for replacement when I return to the U.K.

Thank you
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_bVgl9vnoUcEA Posted at 4-11 00:18
Hi,

I have been trying to contact people regarding this matter over the last few days but I am struggling to get any replies. I am currently stuck in Thailand and ordered a Mavic Mini off the official apple website. I had it for 5 days before it crashed in the water. Now I do not know if it was down to pilot error or a malfunction with the drone itself, but what I want to clarify if my Care refresh will cover me. I purchased the Care refresh for the U.K but the drone itself was purchased in Thailand. I was prompted and allowed to buy the care refresh program on the DJI fly app and the drone successfully binded to it. So I want to confirm if I cannot claim on the warranty here in Thailand, that I will still be able to send my drone off for replacement when I return to the U.K.

We are sorry for the crash accident, I managed to check your email record with the support team, the drone has been retrieved right? Actually, according to DJI policy, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
Since you've purchased DJI Care Refresh successfully, we will need to verify with the related team whether the drone could still enjoy DJI Care Refresh service when you return to the UK. Please wait patiently, we will come back to you soon.
2020-4-11
Use props
djiuser_bVgl9vnoUcEA
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-11 01:29
We are sorry for the crash accident, I managed to check your email record with the support team, the drone has been retrieved right? Actually, according to DJI policy, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
Since you've purchased DJI Care Refresh successfully, we will need to verify with the related team whether the drone could still enjoy DJI Care Refresh service when you return to the UK. Please wait patiently, we will come back to you soon.

Hi yes the drone was retrieved. I’m not sure why I wouldn’t be entitled to a replacement seeing as I was allowed to bind the drone and pay for it successfully. Surely as I have bought the coverage I should be allowed to send it in?
2020-4-11
Use props
djiuser_bVgl9vnoUcEA
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-11 01:29

Can I also mention that multiple people I have spoken to over online support have said that I would still be able to have a replacement when I return to the U.k, and I have taken screenshots of these conversations
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_bVgl9vnoUcEA Posted at 4-11 02:24
Can I also mention that multiple people I have spoken to over online support have said that I would still be able to have a replacement when I return to the U.k, and I have taken screenshots of these conversations

We have discussed via PM, please keep us updated if you have any further related concerns.
2020-4-13
Use props
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
United States

AND THEY NEVER Call me
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Paulo. We've replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules