how to download ?
419 3 2020-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julestaz
lvl.1
Belgium

hello, how can i download to my macbook,  from the smart controller or from my mavic @ zoom ?

2020-4-10
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are talking about the footage from the SD card then you can either connect the Mavic to your Macbook or you can remove the SD and use an SD card adapter to plug into your Macbook.
2020-4-10
Use props
Scuba Steve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2329 ft

United States

Julestaz  -  I think you are asking the same question I'm seeking an answer. I have a Smart Controller which accepts a SD card plus the Mavic has a SD card. If I take the SD card out of the controller the photos are on the card, however, they are mixed together with DJI advertising photos which are numerous. It's frustrating to try to pick out my photos. Some of my photos are indicated as: preview, JPEG, and I guess RAW files. Additionally, the SD card contains many other folder and files which I presume contain flight and aircraft information. I would like to know if there is a simple way to access JUST MY PHOTOS (just like my DSLR camera)?
2020-4-10
Use props
julestaz
lvl.1
Belgium

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 4-10 13:10
If you are talking about the footage from the SD card then you can either connect the Mavic to your Macbook or you can remove the SD and use an SD card adapter to plug into your Macbook.

thank's for your help, so easy in fact :-)
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules