DJI care refresh
759 7 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

I see that DJI are extending warranties due to Covid19, are they extending the care refresh as well considering no one can fly ?

2020-4-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

what do you mean, I fly almost every day.
2020-4-11
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 4-11 07:34
what do you mean, I fly almost every day.

Some of us aren’t so lucky, I live in a town and would need to travel, as it’s not classed as essential travel I risk a fine if stopped.

2020-4-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 4-11 07:37
Some of us aren’t so lucky, I live in a town and would need to travel, as it’s not classed as essential travel I risk a fine if stopped.

oops, sorry i didn't see that you don't live in america where we are free.  sorry about that!
2020-4-11
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-11 10:25
oops, sorry i didn't see that you don't live in america where we are free.  sorry about that!

I'm sure the citizens of UK consider themselves "free" as well.  Not everyone has the luxury to leave their apartment on the 18th floor and walk to the countryside to fly.

FWIW, many many parks in the US are closed because the idiots have decide to ignore all social distancing requests.  In my state they even REQUIRES in person voting.  
2020-4-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 4-11 14:43
I'm sure the citizens of UK consider themselves "free" as well.  Not everyone has the luxury to leave their apartment on the 18th floor and walk to the countryside to fly.

FWIW, many many parks in the US are closed because the idiots have decide to ignore all social distancing requests.  In my state they even REQUIRES in person voting.

maybe states in america aren't free.
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the global warranty extention doesn't include DJI Care Refresh service currently, if there is any update, we will make it clear in Announcement.
2020-4-12
Use props
djiuser_WNqTrBZTvscK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6007 ft
Turkey

Hi is this care refresh includes Turkey
2020-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules