Inspire 2 engine shaking
823 15 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walle34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 550814 ft
Denmark

My inspire 2 have just been serviced at DJI service center in Holland.
New main controller, 2 new engine, 2 new legs, x5s calibration, test and shipping.

After it returned home I was excited to come out flying again.

After a few perfect flight I came in low to do a flight at 3 meters and when the inspire passed me I noticed that my front left engine was shaking bad, I landed and checked the props nothing to see, I changed the props, took off again, it looked fine at first, when the inspire raised the legs to flight mode the shaking came again.

Landed and packed my drone and went home again.

All the flight that day was all with no incident and total flight was 3 set of batterier.

Any idea about why this can happen?
2020-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Walle34, we are sorry for the trouble with the drone, did you take any video of the shaking motor? Can you feel any obstruction when rotating the motor manually? May we have your previous case number as well?
2020-4-12
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 03:17
Hi Walle34, we are sorry for the trouble with the drone, did you take any video of the shaking motor? Can you feel any obstruction when rotating the motor manually? May we have your previous case number as well?

Hello Mindy
The Danish service center “DroneTeknik” did Not inform me about the case number when it was at service in Holland.
I try to send a clip where the shaking come after the landing gear go up.

It don’t seem to be accepting my upload as an attachment
2020-4-12
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

The clip was send to
djifansforumadmin@dji.com

Hope you can find it.
2020-4-12
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

Sorry I forgot to answer the question about if I could feel any difference when spinning the props.
All 4 feel the same, and the shaking not come before the inspire change to flying mode, raising the landing gear
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Walle34 Posted at 4-12 04:44
Sorry I forgot to answer the question about if I could feel any difference when spinning the props.
All 4 feel the same, and the shaking not come before the inspire change to flying mode, raising the landing gear

Video has been received, we will escalate to our engineers for further verification. You could get the case number from the Danish Service Center.
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Update of your problem with Inspire 2: we apologize that the drone is not working perfectly when getting back from the repair center, it is recommended to send in the drone again for the diagnosis. If you could get the previous number, we will help escalate. If no case number could be retrieved, please submit an online repair form here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send back at your most convenience.
2020-4-13
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

Hello Mindy

I don’t get any answer from Drone Teknik in Denmark on my request on the last service number.
I guess he have Easter holiday and not able to answer at the moment.

Is there a way you can track the service number from the company name or my name address or inspire 2 Id?

2020-4-13
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-13 04:11
Update of your problem with Inspire 2: we apologize that the drone is not working perfectly when getting back from the repair center, it is recommended to send in the drone again for the diagnosis. If you could get the previous number, we will help escalate. If no case number could be retrieved, please submit an online repair form here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send back at your most convenience.

Casenumber 4122680-P6L1T4
2020-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Walle34 Posted at 4-13 21:31
Casenumber 4122680-P6L1T4

Hi there, I have escalated your case to the higher-level team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-4-13
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-13 23:32
Hi there, I have escalated your case to the higher-level team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Hello Mindy

Thanks, i have returned my inspire 2 to DroneTeknik in Aarhus Denmark, they will send it to service center in Nederland (Holland) tomorrow morning.
With the same case number as I informed you.
I hope the service will be fast and perfect this time, so I can get a few promises delivered in form of foto and movie clips.

Have a nice day, and thanks for your help.

One last thing, how often should I accept my Mavic air want to calibrate?
I have to calibrate every flight, even I don’t move more then a few meters away after a battery stop?
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Walle34 Posted at 4-14 08:43
Hello Mindy

Thanks, i have returned my inspire 2 to DroneTeknik in Aarhus Denmark, they will send it to service center in Nederland (Holland) tomorrow morning.

One case number can only be used once, if you need any assistance during this process, please post the new case number here. We hope everything goes smoothly and you will get it back soon.
What calibration are you referring to? Is it compass calibration? You just need to calibrate when the APP suggests, please stay away from the structures with magnetic interference and remove all the magnetic materials from you during the calibration.
2020-4-14
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

Hello Mindy

Yes it’s the compass calibration, almost every time I turn on my Mavic Air I have to calibrate.
Often I have to do it after a battery change even I’m at the same location.
My friend who also have a Air only have to calibrate if we move our location far away from last flight location.

I understand it’s important to calibrate to have the best safety when change location but sadly I waste time after battery change.

I will post the new case number after I get it from Drone Teknik,.

Thanks again Mindy
2020-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Walle34 Posted at 4-14 20:36
Hello Mindy

Yes it’s the compass calibration, almost every time I turn on my Mavic Air I have to calibrate.

I apologize for the late response, it has been busy recently. In this case, we recommend to send in your Mavic Air as well for a diagnosis of the compass. It was not supposed to be calibrated that frequently.
2020-4-19
Use props
Walle34
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-19 00:44
I apologize for the late response, it has been busy recently. In this case, we recommend to send in your Mavic Air as well for a diagnosis of the compass. It was not supposed to be calibrated that frequently.

Hello Mindy
I Will send in my Mavic Air when the inspire 2 is returning from service.
I dont understand Why it take so long time this time. I hope to se a perfect flying bird back real soon, so I can get it out and do what Inspire do best.
2020-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Walle34 Posted at 4-22 21:36
Hello Mindy
I Will send in my Mavic Air when the inspire 2 is returning from service.
I dont understand Why it take so long time this time. I hope to se a perfect flying bird back real soon, so I can get it out and do what Inspire do best.

Upon checking the case, it has just been received and the drone is out for a test, I will inform the team to expedite the process, hope you will get it back soon.
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules