491 5 2020-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many of us are locked down and can only window shop, so as I'm getting plenty of questions on which model is the best (with no straight forward answer), I put together this little buyer's guide scoring the Mini, Air , Pro & 2 Pro (& Zoom) on a list of main functions to help you work out which model is best for you....

Different aspects are more or less important to different people.  Wondering what's important to you....?  

Cheers as ever,
Ian

2020-4-11
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Yes good info. Main reason i got m2p was for the camera and well pleased i am. It is also a dream to fly in most conditions and rock solid. The cost was high but worth it compared to the competition. I think the clincher for me compared to a yuneec model was portability the upward sensor and the lowish noise. Great all round bird. I would like to see some dji glasses for the vr and not the brick for your head. A camera upgrade at some point would be good.
2020-4-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video.
I will wait for one that is CE approved (with the new EASA regulations)
2020-4-12
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RK7dronzy Posted at 4-12 01:48
Yes good info. Main reason i got m2p was for the camera and well pleased i am. It is also a dream to fly in most conditions and rock solid. The cost was high but worth it compared to the competition. I think the clincher for me compared to a yuneec model was portability the upward sensor and the lowish noise. Great all round bird. I would like to see some dji glasses for the vr and not the brick for your head. A camera upgrade at some point would be good.

Yes. M2 Pro working with Fat Shark would be nice   And shaving 8 grams off the weight to get it into the sub 900 gram category for the new distance rules coming in.....
2020-4-12
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 4-12 03:57
Yes. M2 Pro working with Fat Shark would be nice   And shaving 8 grams off the weight to get it into the sub 900 gram category for the new distance rules coming in.....

I suppose if dji were to lighten the battery and the camera module that would shave off the right amount of weight. Do fat shark do glasses or just googles. The epson version look good but no hdmi input and personally i want at least 2k resolution and 4k ideally.
2020-4-12
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RK7dronzy Posted at 4-12 06:25
I suppose if dji were to lighten the battery and the camera module that would shave off the right amount of weight. Do fat shark do glasses or just googles. The epson version look good but no hdmi input and personally i want at least 2k resolution and 4k ideally.

4K streaming?  That would be difficult to engineer I think.   Fat Shark do fairly stream-lined goggles, not glasses, but they're quite light to wear from what I've seen.
2020-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules