2048 37 2020-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

So with uncertain times upon us we thought we'd share our guilty secret of times gone by and a hope for revisiting when this pandemic passes us all by. We both Michelle and I wish everybody good health and #Stayathome
Watch in HD

2020-4-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage. Stay safe
2020-4-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Woe Posted at 4-15 05:59
Beautiful footage. Stay safe

Thanks buddy, you also stay safe. Lock yourself and the wife and family away.
2020-4-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 4-15 09:09
Thanks buddy, you also stay safe. Lock yourself and the wife and family away.

Been on lockdown for three weeks now.
2020-4-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Woe Posted at 4-15 10:45
Been on lockdown for three weeks now.

Yeah so have we and fully intend to stay locked away until the virus goes by itself or a vaccine is developed. Stay safe buddy, flying can wait for better safer times.
2020-4-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 4-15 10:53
Yeah so have we and fully intend to stay locked away until the virus goes by itself or a vaccine is developed. Stay safe buddy, flying can wait for better safer times.

Will do. You guys stay as well.
2020-4-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fabulous take a bow both of you, the colours of the sandstone create beautiful contrast, love the music.
Stay safe both yourself and Michelle, thank you .
2020-4-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Wow John, footage is amazing. Hope you and the Mrs doing well buddy, keep safe and DONT run and buy the new Mavic Air
2020-4-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video!
Sure hope we will stay safe and live to visit other beautiful places again.
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Stunning video, stay safe, stay strong. The world will return to the previous prosperity.
2020-4-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 4-15 14:05
Fabulous take a bow both of you, the colours of the sandstone create beautiful contrast, love the music.
Stay safe both yourself and Michelle, thank you .

Thanks Hallmark, we're taking this awful time to learn a bit more about FCPX long slow progress but we have a bit of time to fill now. I'm itching to get the MP2 out but with current restrictions in place it will sit winking at me.

We are self isolating, locked down at home. We both hope you and your good wife are keeping well and staying safe. Look after yourself buddy
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 4-15 21:52
Wow John, footage is amazing. Hope you and the Mrs doing well buddy, keep safe and DONT run and buy the new Mavic Air

Thanks buddy, hope you are safe and well and looking after yourself.

lol Miche is looking at the new announcement like a child in a sweety shop and has that look on her face lol I have an MP2 sat looking at me so guess who will be getting the new drone lol
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 4-15 23:02
Beautiful video!
Sure hope we will stay safe and live to visit other beautiful places again.

Thanks Monty, Miche and I are well, we both hope you and your lovely family are safe and well in this difficult time. Stay safe buddy and take care.
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-15 23:50
Stunning video, stay safe, stay strong. The world will restore to the previous prosperity.

Thank you DJI Mindy. Michelle and I extend our good wishes to you and your team. Stay safe, keep well and we hope this uncertain time passes quickly and we ALL can return to normal times.

Stay safe
2020-4-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

M2Wair Posted at 4-16 00:19
Thanks Monty, Miche and I are well, we both hope you and your lovely family are safe and well in this difficult time. Stay safe buddy and take care.

You're welcome.
Yes we are.
Safe and sound, but a bit worried about what is to come.
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 4-16 01:11
You're welcome.
Yes we are.
Safe and sound, but a bit worried about what is to come.

I heard last night Oxford University have developed 2 vaccines that are looking very promising and human trials to commence next week. I hope for the Worlds sake they are given the right backing to get this out to the vulnerable as soon as possible.

I also read the Chinese scientists are also close to having a viable vaccine and already started human trials, so put your faith in the scientific teams working on this.

But you are right, it is very frightening and you are not alone. A paramedic friend of mine working on the frontline said wash your hands and keep your distance from people is how to beat this. You have to go to the virus, it cannot come to you. Keep your loved ones safe, we'll see an end to this.
2020-4-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

M2Wair Posted at 4-16 04:36
I heard last night Oxford University have developed 2 vaccines that are looking very promising and human trials to commence next week. I hope for the Worlds sake they are given the right backing to get this out to the vulnerable as soon as possible.

I also read the Chinese scientists are also close to having a viable vaccine and already started human trials, so put your faith in the scientific teams working on this.

Very true.
Only one way to beat it right now.
My sister is working in IC right now.
Very very sad cases and not only with elder people.
We'll see what the future will bring.
2020-4-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Excellent work!  Good times will return!
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 4-16 05:49
Very true.
Only one way to beat it right now.
My sister is working in IC right now.

Those who work on the frontline in my opinion are heros. If there is any justice in this world all paramedics nurses and doctors should get massive pay rises after this. They have my respect at doing what is a difficult job at the best of times, never mind a pamdemic.
2020-4-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

ALABAMA Posted at 4-16 05:56
Excellent work!  Good times will return!

Thank you, I look forward to better times
2020-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely footage,  hope it won't be too long before we can all travel again.  
2020-4-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 00:36
Lovely footage,  hope it won't be too long before we can all travel again.

Thanks buddy, yes I hope this contagion ends soon and we all can once again venture out in safety and travel.  

From what I read both Oxford University and Chinese scientists are very close to producing a vaccine with human trials already underway. God willing we'll all be travelling again soon.

Stay safe buddy and look after yourself.
2020-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 4-17 01:01
Thanks buddy, yes I hope this contagion ends soon and we all can once again venture out in safety and travel.  

From what I read both Oxford University and Chinese scientists are very close to producing a vaccine with human trials already underway. God willing we'll all be travelling again soon.

Sadly the trials are not quick so its a year away from being properly tested.
2020-4-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 01:14
Sadly the trials are not quick so its a year away from being properly tested.

Yeah I read that, but the boys in oxford university were confident it could be rolled out by the end of May. Who knows. Fingers and toes crossed.
2020-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 4-17 02:58
Yeah I read that, but the boys in oxford university were confident it could be rolled out by the end of May. Who knows. Fingers and toes crossed.

I was reading today about how they manufacture the vaccines,  and the flu jab is grown inside eggs which allows them to mass produce it,  they think this method won't work with SAR-Cors-2 and a new way to mass produce it will be needed.
2020-4-19
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 00:14
I was reading today about how they manufacture the vaccines,  and the flu jab is grown inside eggs which allows them to mass produce it,  they think this method won't work with SAR-Cors-2 and a new way to mass produce it will be needed.

Yeah production of a vaccine is going to be an issue with an estimate of billions needed. I just watched an interview with a top scientist who believes a vaccine has already been developed but expressed 'production' is a difficult issue and doesnt anticipate a quick roll out.

Time for the world to pull together and work as one. And that is an even bigger issue.
2020-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 4-19 00:52
Yeah production of a vaccine is going to be an issue with an estimate of billions needed. I just watched an interview with a top scientist who believes a vaccine has already been developed but expressed 'production' is a difficult issue and doesnt anticipate a quick roll out.

Time for the world to pull together and work as one. And that is an even bigger issue.

Im not an anti vaxxor but it concerns me that we might end up using a vaccine on entire countries without lots of testing,  then years later find a bad side effect.  Its tricky I don't want it rushed but also would like things back to some form of normal.
2020-4-19
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

It's swings and roundabouts isn't it. Side effect or potential 6 feet under.
2020-4-20
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 23:23
Im not an anti vaxxor but it concerns me that we might end up using a vaccine on entire countries without lots of testing,  then years later find a bad side effect.  Its tricky I don't want it rushed but also would like things back to some form of normal.

Chris Whitty stated no vaccine likely this year despite advanced worked undergoing, so that's from the top man. Good enough for me, he knows his stuff. We'll just have to wait it out and hope.

Stay safe everybody
2020-4-22
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

WOW, Very nice video, well done. Thanks for sharing.
2020-4-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 4-22 09:35
Chris Whitty stated no vaccine likely this year despite advanced worked undergoing, so that's from the top man. Good enough for me, he knows his stuff. We'll just have to wait it out and hope.

Stay safe everybody

He also said social distancing with be in place until Christmas too.
2020-4-23
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

BigBird-2 Posted at 4-22 15:58
WOW, Very nice video, well done. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, greatly appreciated
2020-4-23
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-23 01:21
He also said social distancing with be in place until Christmas too.

Yeah, as long as people adhere to guidance we could at least have a moderation of restrictions eased before then, but the question is will the public continue it's great efforts or become complacent and introduce a second spike in infections as is happening in Germany.
2020-4-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 4-23 11:31
Yeah, as long as people adhere to guidance we could at least have a moderation of restrictions eased before then, but the question is will the public continue it's great efforts or become complacent and introduce a second spike in infections as is happening in Germany.

I saw the health minister on Sky news suggesting hair dressers would be able to re open for at least 6 months.  Trying times ahead me thinks.
2020-4-24
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

M2Wair, thank you for sharing that with us.  If the people in the video just put more space between them, they probably would not need a lockdown.
2020-4-24
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum Posted at 4-24 17:43
M2Wair, thank you for sharing that with us.  If the people in the video just put more space between them, they probably would not need a lockdown.

Thanks Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum

Thankfully this was shot last year in the heart of the summer and the pandemic a future nightmare.
2020-4-25
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 00:20
I saw the health minister on Sky news suggesting hair dressers would be able to re open for at least 6 months.  Trying times ahead me thinks.

With the death toll as constant as it is I agree with you, trying times ahead and likely to get worse as people across the world are not doing that is requested of them. I can see tougher restrictions coming to force social distancing. Why anybody would want to take a chance is beyond me.... stay at home is so simple, not fun, but it is better than either catching or spreading this virus, surely.
2020-4-25
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

M2Wair Posted at 4-25 08:47
Thanks Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum

Thankfully this was shot last year in the heart of the summer and the pandemic a future nightmare.

Nice video - makes you want to be there.  Keep at it and fly safe.
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules