Charge iPhone with remote?
542 8 2020-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregor Queck
First Officer
Flight distance : 1638366 ft
Germany

Is there a way to charge the iPhone with the remote?
The phone is usually the first thing without charge, the controller has plenty, so I suppose this was a useful feature to have.....
2020-4-16
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

In Android there is the opposite issue. Controller charges phone without stop option
2020-4-16
Use props
Corger
lvl.4
United States

If your iPhone battery is running out fast when flying, then you probably need to replace the battery on your iPhone.  I replaced my battery on my old iPhone 6 and I can now get three full flights and still have over 60% battery remaining.
2020-4-16
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah, swapped out iPhone 6 battery and also get 3 flights with 60% phone battery left
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, when using an Android mobile device with the remote controller, the remote controller will charge the mobile device. When using an iOS device with the remote controller, the remote controller will not charge the mobile device. Thanks.
2020-4-17
Use props
Gregor Queck
First Officer
Flight distance : 1638366 ft
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-17 04:35
Hi there, when using an Android mobile device with the remote controller, the remote controller will charge the mobile device. When using an iOS device with the remote controller, the remote controller will not charge the mobile device. Thanks.

It was nice if one could switch that in software.
Is that possible?
2020-4-21
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Gregor Queck Posted at 4-21 01:58
It was nice if one could switch that in software.
Is that possible?

It's not possible to turn it off in Android but it is possible to turn it on in iOS. They just need to implement it.
2020-4-21
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Im sure thats an option in the mavic 2 range, not sure why they didnt put it in the MM
2020-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gregor Queck Posted at 4-21 01:58
It was nice if one could switch that in software.
Is that possible?

Thanks for your suggestion, Gregor. I will forward your feedback to the related team.
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules