Flight stats online
2543 6 2020-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erikbomb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185607 ft
United States

Is there a place to see the flight stats that you see on the application online?
2020-4-18
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

You can use Airdata.com .
2020-4-20
Use props
Erikbomb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185607 ft
United States

G_Sig Posted at 4-20 04:46

Love the website! I'd like to present the data in my own way - might have to dig through the log files. I'm curious how they pulled the files from DJI. Guess I need to find the DJI API Thanks for the link to AirData
2020-4-20
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Erikbomb Posted at 4-20 11:03
Love the website! I'd like to present the data in my own way - might have to dig through the log files. I'm curious how they pulled the files from DJI. Guess I need to find the DJI API  Thanks for the link to AirData

If you want to have it in CSV format you can use this LINK
You can also search the Forum for FRAP program.
2020-4-20
Use props
JS_Photography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 829577 ft
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2020-4-20 04:46

Very cool site! Although it get expensive once you start to upgrade your account.
2022-3-17
Use props
Muttley7
lvl.4
United States

JS_Photography Posted at 3-17 15:31
Very cool site! Although it get expensive once you start to upgrade your account.

Air Data is the best flight recorder available, but just be aware that only the portions of your flights that were within signal range of your RC controller will be recorded as cumulative distance covered.

If like me you are lucky enough to reside in a jurisdiction where flights beyond signal range are permitted, you can still calculate your cumulative distance covered if you multiply the total number of hours aloft by the cruise speed, which for me is a constant 17.9 mph as set by Litchi.

Since I only ever launch Litchi auto-flight missions that range well beyond the reach of my RC controller, my total distance covered is thus 2,237 miles thus far, which is more than QUADRUPLE the figure of 555 miles that Air Data shows as having been flown within the signal range of my RC controller.
2022-3-25
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

G_Sig Posted at 2020-4-20 11:45
If you want to have it in CSV format you can use this LINK
You can also search the Forum for FRAP program.

Yep, in april a FRAP update....
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules