Replacing Matrice 200 Series GPS Kit
1028 4 2020-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pskrivanos
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,
I own a Matrice 210 RTK. There is a crack in the landing gear mount. I noticed that the drone came with a spare Matrice 200 Series GPS Kit. Can I simply replace the cracked mount with this spare GPS kit? Has anyone done this who can share their experience?
Thank you.
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi pskrivanos, sorry for the trouble with the landing gear mount, could you please share us a picture of the crack? When did you purchase the drone?
2020-4-21
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

That "Spare" is for when you have the Gimbal Mount on Top. When in that configuration you must utilize that GPS unit on the right side with the arrow pointing forward. I believe you'll need to contact your Enterprise dealer for a replacement landing gear mount.
2020-5-30
Use props
fansdc7e683b
lvl.1

Canada

MedicFL1 Posted at 5-30 12:42
That "Spare" is for when you have the Gimbal Mount on Top. When in that configuration you must utilize that GPS unit on the right side with the arrow pointing forward. I believe you'll need to contact your Enterprise dealer for a replacement landing gear mount.

That makes sense - thank you for the information!
2020-6-2
Use props
RVAA1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190092 ft
United States

fansdc7e683b Posted at 6-2 09:17
That makes sense - thank you for the information!

Hello,
We just completed this very hardware replacement. The "spare" bracket in the GPS kit is exactly the same, hardware-wise, and can be used as a replacement for the RTK unit. You will just need to remove the GPS unit so, of course, you won't have easy access to that if needed.
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules