2186 5 2020-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vague Henri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15226 ft
Bulgaria

Hi all,

With everything that is happening,  and due the fact that most people are forced to work from home - I think giving Osmo the ability to be used as a webcam will be greatly benefitial to everybody.
Also having in mind that the pirces of webcams in this time have skyrocketed. Having the ability to use the camera you already have (with the nice sensor and included audio) to attend all those meetings is going to be awesome.

Now with the live stream option - having also the ability to use your camera as a webcam is going to close the circle of the versitilty of this tiny camera.

Let me know what you guys think?
2020-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2020-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Vague Henri, we appreciate your suggestion to our product, Osmo Action supports live stream but it cannot be used as a webcam at the moment, we will forward to our engineers for attention and consideration. Be safe.
2020-4-22
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes this is a big deal especially since the GOPro can do it.
2020-4-22
Use props
ravenredbeard82
New

United States

Go Pro does it , so there isn't a reason Osmo Action can't do it.

I don't livestream on Facebook , though it is a handy feature while mobile. Using the camera you already own as a webcam source for a PC is invaluable. Then you can use it on any program you wish, from streaming game play on Twitch or Mixer, to Zoom or skype calls, and alot more! It is a MUST
2020-5-2
Use props
Morgengrat
New

Hong Kong

Sorry for posting here. I have a question and can't create a new thread. Sent a PM to one of the administarators, no reply.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules