Gimbal does not move when i power up the drone.
876 2 2020-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnnhb1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2169 ft
Portugal

When i power up the phantom 4 pro the gimbal does not do the “ dance”. It just remains limp and does not move or respond to anything .in the app i get the “no transmission signal’.  I hook up to DJI assistant 2 and it does not open it . I checked the main ribbon cable from the gimbal to the aircraft and that is fine . Can someone help me out ?
2020-4-25
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha john,

It looks like your P4 Pro is not working with operating firmware.  A first step would involve uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app on your tablet.  If you are using an iOS tablet, be sure you are using a Lightning Cable to connect the tablet with the remote controller.  Otherwise, if you are using an Android tablet use a USB DATA cable to connect the tablet with the remote controller.

Your Aircraft does not have operating firmware and therefore it does not do the dance when you turn it on (unless you are not turning it on correctly).  Be sure you read the Manual for the P4 Pro and understand that you are trying to fly a network of three computers.  They each have firmware and operating systems and they all have to be compatible in order for it to work properly.

If you need more help, you will have to tell us what kind of tablet you are using and explain any problems you may have with your computer running the DJI Assistant 2 software.  The more information you can provide, the more help we can provide.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May we know what did you do before it happens like that? You may record a video or let us know more details for better assistance. Thanks.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules