HELP?
1417 6 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yBWRbsHFR7we
lvl.1

United States

Does the Osmo Mobile 3 work without the Mimo App? What I mean by this is if I use the camera application that is built into my phone, what features am I still able to use from the gimbal?
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, per testing, iPhone series smartphones support taking pictures/videos with the native Camera application when connecting to its Bluetooth. A part of Android phones support taking pictures/videos, zooming, switching front and rear lens, but most of them only support taking pictures/videos.
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_yBWRbsHFR7we
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-28 00:32
Hi there, per testing, iPhone series smartphones support taking pictures/videos with the native Camera application when connecting to its Bluetooth. A part of Android phones support taking pictures/videos, zooming, switching front and rear lens, but most of them only support taking pictures/videos.

Will by Google Pixel 3a be compatible with the Osmo Mobile 3? I didn't see it on the list of compatible devices.
2020-4-28
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

djiuser_yBWRbsHFR7we Posted at 4-28 05:53
Will by Google Pixel 3a be compatible with the Osmo Mobile 3? I didn't see it on the list of compatible devices.

Hi, if it’s not on the list of compatible devices,  it will still work to sone extent but all the functions on the gimbal may not work correctly. It may pay to do some homework and find out if anyone has used the pixel 3a, possibly check YouTube.
I have a S20 ultra and some of the functions don’t work, like zoom etc. using the mimo app, 90% works.
I normally use the normal camera app on my phone So I can record in 8k as 8k hasn’t got any stabilisation by the phone and the DJI gimbal makes it way way better
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_yBWRbsHFR7we
lvl.1

United States

Yeah, I tried doing some homework on Youtube, but there was only one video that I could find that used the Pixel 3a with the gimbal. Now what? I don't have enough information!
2020-4-30
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

djiuser_yBWRbsHFR7we Posted at 4-30 05:55
Yeah, I tried doing some homework on Youtube, but there was only one video that I could find that used the Pixel 3a with the gimbal. Now what? I don't have enough information!

What’s your main objective with the OM3?, as in what features do you want to mainly use?, if you just want to use your phone camera app and using the OM3 for a stabilisation tool yes it will work without the mimo app, you will have some basic functions on the gimbal like double tap trigger for re-centring, hold tigger for locking on a your subject, you also have directional control using the direction control pad , that’s about it.
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_yBWRbsHFR7we
lvl.1

United States

I was hoping to use all of the features...
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules