Inspire 2 battery problem
2711 6 2020-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crazyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I’ve just purchased two new batteries for the inspire 2 and one battery has the two middle leds showing sold white. When I plug the battery into the charger it flashes red. Does anybody know what going on. Also when I plug it into the drone the drone doesn’t recognise that a battery has been fitted.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi crazyjoey98, the middle of LEDs solid white means the battery failed to be updated, please mount it into the drone and connect to DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware.
2020-4-27
Use props
crazyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I tried to update it yesterday I’ll try it again later today
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

crazyjoey98 Posted at 4-27 23:29
I tried to update it yesterday I’ll try it again later today

Yes, please. Please ensure the firmware is updated successfully.
2020-4-27
Use props
crazyjoey98
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I had to take the drone back to the last software update. That then fixed the battery problem. I then charged the battery then updated the drone to the current update with the new battery connected.
image.jpg
2020-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

crazyjoey98 Posted at 4-28 04:46
I had to take the drone back to the last software update. That then fixed the battery problem. I then charged the battery then updated the drone to the current update with the new battery connected.

It's good to know you have figured it out, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-4-28
Use props
fansb790d2a4
New

United States

crazyjoey98 Posted at 4-28 04:46
I had to take the drone back to the last software update. That then fixed the battery problem. I then charged the battery then updated the drone to the current update with the new battery connected.[Image]

Hey I was wondering how did you take the drone back to the previous software?
2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules