So... tempted...to order an OA!
994 15 2020-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

I'm so tempted to order an Osmo Action. Have almost clicked the purchase button several times the past few days. Not sure what's holding me back though. The main use for me will (in case I do order one) most likely be when I'm mountain biking. Anyone here who use it for that purpose? Are there any good bike helmet mounts and/or chest mounts? Please help me decide if I should get one!
2020-4-28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

that be all you, and youtube is a great place to see if anyone else does the sport you do, this Here is more like a support, got an issue  place Lol.

your money not mine I get one but I also look more into the GoPro Hero 8 if Slow mo and hypersmooth interests you in 2.7K
2020-4-28
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Sweden

Fishycomics Posted at 4-28 12:14
that be all you, and youtube is a great place to see if anyone else does the sport you do, this Here is more like a support, got an issue  place Lol.

your money not mine I get one but I also look more into the GoPro Hero 8 if Slow mo and hypersmooth interests you in 2.7K

Yes, of course it's all up to me. Just looking for some inspiration and feedback from users on the forum regarding the OA. Have spent more than a healthy amount of time looking at videos on YouTube shot with the OA. Anyway, thanks for your input.
2020-4-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I wanted it, I got it, I use it, and happy with it. enjoy it when you get it.
2020-4-30
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Sweden

Fishycomics Posted at 4-30 03:55
I wanted it, I got it, I use it, and happy with it. enjoy it when you get it.

Just order one a few minutes ago. I'm really looking forward to try it out when it arrives.
2020-4-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

CasualDronePilot Posted at 4-30 10:48
Just order one a few minutes ago. I'm really looking forward to try it out when it arrives.

You'll Luv it trust us.  and Congrat's!
2020-4-30
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Sweden

Fishycomics Posted at 4-30 11:02
You'll Luv it trust us.  and Congrat's!

Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy it. Going to pick it up later today.
2020-5-1
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I would love to order one, the is very attractive discount in France actually. The only thing that block me is that nothing seems to work properly : Stabilisation, streaming, ...
2020-5-1
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Sweden

Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic Posted at 5-1 03:34
I would love to order one, the is very attractive discount in France actually. The only thing that block me is that nothing seems to work properly : Stabilisation, streaming, ...

Havn't read about any (or that many) issues with stabilIzation, might have missed it though. Seems to work pretty nice judging from the various videos I've seen so far. But I guess I'll find out when try it out (it's still in the box at the moment). Regarding the live stream feature, it's not something that I'm likely going to use anyway, but you never know of course.
2020-5-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So you're saying EIS and Livestream is blocking (stopping) you from a purchase?.    Rocksteady is by far awesome, I have seen less complaints about it. Do show tha complaint issue and video. . and we'll discuss further.  Livestream is a bonus, nothing more.
2020-5-2
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will like the Osmo, it's better than the gopro in a LOT of ways.  The external mic adapter is a joy compared to the gopro crap.  
i just posted a video here of my first on the water kayak fishing video with two osmo actions for a multicam experience.  Edited with davinci resolve.
2020-5-2
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic Posted at 5-1 03:34
I would love to order one, the is very attractive discount in France actually. The only thing that block me is that nothing seems to work properly : Stabilisation, streaming, ...

It all works fine.  It all depends on what you are used to.
2020-5-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Oh yes, if we look outside this post you will see  videos here for sure, enjoyed my camera and todays film   if you step outside the post  you will see the  footage.
2020-5-2
Use props
Ben Lambert
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've got a playlist to keep you hoovering over that buy button! As you are bike riding the rocksteady video might be of particular interest.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpY77P2T38aCPVnx7du1v7kG0tQi-cnmR
2020-5-2
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Sweden

Ben Lambert Posted at 5-2 15:08
I've got a playlist to keep you hoovering over that buy button! As you are bike riding the rocksteady video might be of particular interest.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpY77P2T38aCPVnx7du1v7kG0tQi-cnmR

Thanks for the link, will check it out for more inspiration. Got my AO just this friday (the box is still unopened though). Had plans to shoot some sort of unboxing video during today's mountain bike ride, but I was having too much fun on the bike to look for a good spot to shoot said video.
2020-5-3
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Sweden

Ready to open the box and prepare it for some action!

*Edit Not sure why I the post got two images. Can't seem to get rid of the second one...

Osmo Action

Osmo Action
2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules