1748 13 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nargzul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164429 ft
Switzerland

Hi,

I was trying to login into DJI fly, but I cannot. For some reasons, it seems it tries to register me and never offer me the possibility to login instead of register. I must be dumm but I can't see where I can login?`

Here is what I've done:
(sorry, screenshot are in french):
step1.jpg
step2.jpg
step3.jpg
step4.jpg
step5.jpg

What did I miss?

2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_84tltXIgmWXW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94252 ft
Germany

I do have exact the same Problem. Support told me that all Android Users woukd have this problem at the moment...
2020-4-29
Use props
Jangi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 649419 ft
Germany

I have the same problem. But i have no solution. I think we have to wait an update.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_kJwAT51fhtNa
New
Flight distance : 265472 ft
Germany

I have the same problem. But no help for us in sight
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_KHsN8rNhqZP4
New
Israel

Same problem here.. Thought i was the only one
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_C1uPLcTsEERH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105722 ft
Italy

Same problem  
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, All. This issue should have been fixed. Could you please try again? If it still not work, please click the following link to reinstall it after backup your important files.  https://service-adhoc.dji.com/do ... 7-9beb-c1b90c4ae0bb

2020-4-30
Use props
nargzul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164429 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-30 01:45
Hi, All. This issue should have been fixed. Could you please try again? If it still not work, please click the following link to reinstall it after backup your important files.  https://service-adhoc.dji.com/do ... 7-9beb-c1b90c4ae0bb

I downloaded the update of today, and now I'm able to connect. Thank you
2020-4-30
Use props
neha
New

India

Download and install iolo system mechanic in your device, after installing you have to activate it by enter the activation code in the given box which is shown on your screen, for more query you can contact us .
2020-4-30
Use props
neha
New

India

Download and http://iolo-systemmechanic.com/ mechanic in your device, after installing you have to activate it by enter the activation code in the given box which is shown on your screen, for more query you can contact us .
2020-4-30
Use props
neha
New

India

Download, install and activate norton antivirus on your device it protect you from harmful threats. norton online security scan your device and protect all your personal information from viruses.
2020-4-30
Use props
neha
New

India

trend micro install service is the easiest way to configure your online security product. It help to find out the viruses from your system.
2020-4-30
Use props
neha
New

India

Download, install and activate the AVG product. Enter your AVG license for avg retail registrationin your pc.
2020-4-30
Use props
neha
New

India

If your system isn't booting or loading applications at the same time and it takes a lot of time then in that case you first unboxed it, iolo download System Mechanic.
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules