DJI Goggle support for the new Mavic Air 2
1688 5 2020-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ed_duffy
lvl.1

United States

There is nothing like flying your drone as if in the cockpit (FPV) when using the DJI goggles.  I used them on my Spark and original Mavic Air and was greatly disappointed to find no goggle suppoert for the Mavic Mini.  Now, with the new and exciting Mavic Air 2 (which I so want to purchase), no DJI goggles support has been implemented.  Please reconsider this possibly with the next firmware upgrade for the Mavic Air 2.  As a kid, I always wanted to pilot a plane.  The goggles gives me the closest to achieving this dream.

2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi ed_duffy, thank you for your feedback, we'll forward your suggestion to the related team.
2020-4-29
Use props
Drrick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5417 ft
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-29 20:20
Hi ed_duffy, thank you for your feedback, we'll forward your suggestion to the related team.

Hi, can you please give us an update about the goggle implementation for your new Mavic air 2 ?
2020-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drrick Posted at 5-2 21:34
Hi, can you please give us an update about the goggle implementation for your new Mavic air 2 ?

Hi there, the Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with DJI Goggles, or DJI Goggles RE. However, we'll help to forward your request to the related team to consider. Thanks.
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_I5k3aAWPGxGh
New
Malta

Extremely disappointed that the goggles do not work with mavic air 2!
2020-7-29
Use props
ed_duffy
lvl.1

United States

Many of us would be willing to pay DJI for a fix to allow our Mavic Air 2 to use your goggles; the same as we were able to do with our original Mavic Air.  Please consider adding DJI goggle support to this amazing drone.
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules