NEED a good reason to update the Fly App
622 3 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Should I let my MD waste 253 MB of my time to update the Fly App with the latest features that I am denied access to ?

What's the point ? In the meantime I blocked all future updates as I want to review the benefits before I install them. Installing an update for features tied to a drone I don't have just means the app is going to become heftier for me without any additional benefit and potential introduction of unwanted problems, since the focus shifted towards the new drone.

Let me know of your thoughts.

Screenshot_20200501-164156_Google Play Store.jpg
2020-5-1
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103091 ft
United States

No, 1.10 didn't do anything for us, although it would have been worth it for the bar at the top (where the GPS and Battery info is) if that had turned out to be true.
2020-5-1
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Latest fw update seems to make connection between RC and AC so much more stable. In fact, I'd say it's now a totally different bird. Haven't got any proof, but after 4-5 flights I certainly think so
2020-5-1
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103091 ft
United States

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 5-1 08:37
Latest fw update seems to make connection between RC and AC so much more stable. In fact, I'd say it's now a totally different bird. Haven't got any proof, but after 4-5 flights I certainly think so

Are you referring to the firmware (on the drone) or the iPhone app? I agree that the firmware is better.
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules