More rigid props ?
639 9 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

I'm looking for a tread or post on the behavior that the Mavic Mini would have with slightly more rigid propellers. Didn't found yet. (please, don't tell me about the product warranty). I just want the point of view of experienced pilots.

Thank you!

2020-5-1
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103091 ft
United States

There are posts about failures when using third party props. Like the ones you buy on amazon.
2020-5-1
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

There was one in the external Mavic Pilots forum. For what I have seen carbon fiber props bear an overinflated price (and a worst risk of inflicting damage should they contact anything), while 3rd party ones have a wider degree of tolerances and might not fit as snug as the original. Propellers are almost like tires on a car... the MM is built around them, personally I wouldn't stray from the original parts.
2020-5-1
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

...why you want more rigid props...?

...you have probs?
2020-5-1
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
United States

fans1cafe718 Posted at 5-1 07:20

...you have probs?

Solutions
2020-5-1
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

...always...yes...

...but, manufacturer approved (inside warranty period)
2020-5-1
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
United States

fans1cafe718 Posted at 5-1 07:26
...always...yes...

...but, manufacturer approved (inside warranty period)

You got me thinking about Care Refresh...

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:

1) The date when you apply for the replacement is not within the period of validity of your replacement service.
2) The corresponding parts have not been shipped out within seven natural days after the Online Service case is submitted. Or, the corresponding parts have not been shipped out within three days after the Express case is submitted.
3) The replacement times have been used up.
4) The part is not covered by the replacement service.
5) Damage caused by using your DJI product together with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI.
6) Some or all of the parts that are covered by the replacement service are lost.
7) Some or all of the parts that are covered by the replacement service have been stolen, looted, or discarded.
8) Damage caused by flights in unsuitable conditions.
9) The product is damaged deliberately.
10) The product is damaged directly or indirectly by natural disaster, war, military action, riot, coup, treason, terrorist activities, etc.
11) Technical enhancements or performance improvements for your product provided at an extra fee.
12) Damage caused by modifications that are not in accordance with DJI official instructions.

https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms
2020-5-1
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Deucalion Posted at 5-1 07:35
You got me thinking about Care Refresh...

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:

...understood...yes.
2020-5-1
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

m80116 Posted at 5-1 07:15
There was one in the external Mavic Pilots forum. For what I have seen carbon fiber props bear an overinflated price (and a worst risk of inflicting damage should they contact anything), while 3rd party ones have a wider degree of tolerances and might not fit as snug as the original. Propellers are almost like tires on a car... the MM is built around them, personally I wouldn't stray from the original parts.

OK,  Thanks you !
2020-5-1
Use props
JGFly
lvl.3

Canada

fans1cafe718 Posted at 5-1 07:20

...you have probs?

I do not have those and not intersted to.
I'm just asking what is your knowledges about these props.

Cheers !

For infos, I did not yet fly like I  would like. Maybe one of these days (I hope).
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules