The air 2 seems to cannibalise the pro 2?
468 5 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646667 ft
Australia

It's crazy that the air 2 seems to be better specced than the pro 2 in almost every way. Even comparisons on youtube seem to hint at slightly better photo/video quality with the air 2, have a look at this video I think it's crazy that the pro 2 is still being sold at a much higher price though, given that is it likely that the pro 2 will get any of the features of the air 2? 8k hyperlapse? HDR?
Or is the pro 2 camera not capable of these modes?
2020-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldn't expect any new features to come to the M2P,  they will be saved for its replacement.
2020-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldn't expect any new features to come to the M2P,  they will be saved for its replacement.
2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing the comparison video. We do not have the related news on whether the Mavic 2 Pro will support these features, please note the future update in DJI website.
2020-5-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

We should (hopefully) see some M2P replacement since it is not CE C1 approved and that will render it pretty useless in a couple of years (if you fly by the rules that is of course) here in the EU.
2020-5-5
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

At this point, the Mavic 2 Pro needs to come down in price, as the Mavic Air 2 does all the desired functions and more, especially for any type of commercial work from a consumer level drone.  If the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom gets updates to include camera functionality, then it levels it out.
2020-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules