DISAPEARING VIDEO??
586 0 2020-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gameznet
lvl.2
Australia

Ok I have been having a weird problem with the Osmo3 on Iphone X with the Mimo App where I shoot some video and then later when I download to computer it is not there, I thought I was going mad and that I must have not hit record or that it must be my own error..
then I shot some video using dji osmo 3 and mimo app while I was wearing a GoPro and in the Gopro footage I can clearly see me hitting record in the Mimo app and recording the footage and then hitting the stop record and at the time it all looks fine video recorded however again when I go to download the footage it is gone.. not there at all and this time I have solid proof that everything appeared fine at the time of recording ..

So what is happeing?
why is video shot on the mimo app that is definately recorded disapearing ?
and can it be recovered?   

I have lost a lot of videos and felt so stupid and heart broken thinking I was making errors in hitting the recored button but now I find it is the app which is the problem and I am really very very upset about all the waisted time and shots I have lost over past several weeks...  
it does not happen all the time and in fact is so random that I really did not consider it was disapearing videos until I saw it for myself in gopro footage of the Mimo app screen
I wholeheartedly thought it was me doing something wrong like mixing up if I clicked record or not , it is like I have just found out I have been trolled the whole time..

This is a HUGE PROBLEM and Terrible Bug and has destroyed my confidence in using the app or gimbal at this point because I simply cannot trust that the mimo app recorded videos will be there or will disapear, this makes the app and gimbal useless and unreliable!

please dji,  what the hell?

2020-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules