Mavic Air 2 controller will not link
841 2 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brikkman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133271 ft
United States

My new Mavic Air 2 will not connect with the controller. I can't find anything in the book that shows how to do this, I can't get by the tutorial screen. I assume I can't fly because it is not linked. I did find on the dji site how to put the controller in linking mode, but it does not describe how to initiate it on the drone. DJI online support is offline, anyone have some instructions? There is no link/reset button on the drone I can find. Any help,  I would be thankful?
2020-5-10
Use props
brikkman
lvl.1
United States

So very hard to figure out exactly what is going on, but I feel like this will eat into my dji refresh time to sign up. Basically the app isn't working correctly with my phone. I have an LG G6 ThinQ. I had a mavic air, no problems at all, but a lot of things are happening and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the dji fly app three times now. I'll try my best to describe what is happening. When I start the remote, my andriod system goes into this repetitive mode like a wire has a short. Really what is happening is andriod is asking me it wants to open to the DJI Fly app by default. it will keep flashing asking you the question repeatedly. if you manage to click the check box as it pops up constantly, then you won't be able to connect to the drone. I did manage to figure that part up.  Its looking like the LG G6 has some compatibility issues. About to try my son's samsung S6
2020-5-10
Use props
brikkman
lvl.1
United States

Confirmed that the samsung S6 worked fine without issue. same prompts, but it only showed one time. when I checked them, it worked without issue. Did the process over and over to verify it was not a fluke, also flew around a couple of meters. not confident and its windy today to take it anywhere. I'm really shaken by this, I do not trust it right now until they at least confirm that is an issue.

I have no issues with my LG G6 ThinQ with the Mavic Air... this bothers me
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules