Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CodeWriter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16194 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,

I ordered a Mavic Air 2 that was marked as shipped and tracking number provided on Friday 8th. As of today this parcel has received no further scans with DHL since Friday and so I contacted them to check on the progress of the parcel as this is unusual. They have asked me for various information about the parcel, including:

Pieces, weight, dimensions (length*width*height) of the package and type of package

Attached is screenshots from my live chat session. Are you able to provide any assistance regarding this?

Thanks,
Craig
thumbnail_image3.png
thumbnail_image1.png
2020-5-11
Use props
CodeWriter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tried to edit post to explain more, but I got in touch with live chat and they said they did not have this information available to them.
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Craig, where did you place the order? If it is from DJI online store, may we have your order number for more details? We failed to get your case number via your Forum account, thank you in advance.
2020-5-11
Use props
CodeWriter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-11 01:22
Hi Craig, where did you place the order? If it is from DJI online store, may we have your order number for more details? We failed to get your case number via your Forum account, thank you in advance.

Hi, many thanks for your quick response, I have sent you my order number via Personal Message
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CodeWriter Posted at 5-11 01:25
Hi, many thanks for your quick response, I have sent you my order number via Personal Message

PM has been replied, please check, thanks.
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules